Reviews for Self Esteem
Rosewater13 chapter 2 . 5/17/2008
Jonathan you dog you! also very desperate it seems, going after that greedy girl.

And that Mr. Berkley, I don't like him much. Not because of his interest in Maddie and it's not like I'm thinking

'oh gosh he stealing her from Ardeth!'.

No, he's just too nice, and usually when a good looking, nice man has an interest in the main female character then he has an evil alternative motive.

*gasp*

He wants the necklace!

ha! I'm just assuming. He could want sex from Maddie and the necklace!

Killing two bird with one stone with that one.

Jk, jk, I have no idea what's going to happen and I'm looking forward to the next chapter!

Love your story!

Update soon!

LadySoftball
marimo head's lover chapter 2 . 5/17/2008
I don't particularly like the way Mr. Berkley acted after he found out Maddie was a virgin. Maybe I'm looking too into it and have seen one too many suspense movies, but me thinketh there is more to his than meets the eye. Then again he could just be a regular guy after the same thing every guy is after.

Any who, good chapter. Can't wait for the next one!
RopedMeASparrow chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
I've been waiting and hoping that you would start on this, it is fantastic so far! I love that Madeline is still awkward around handsome guys, and it was hilarious how she kept dropping the stack of papers. Cannot wait to read more :D
Makayla chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
Wow you got this up fast!

This is looking to prove just as excellent as the first so please update soon!
Enka chapter 1 . 5/17/2008
Yes, yes, yes! *dances around the room*

Our favorite clumsy Maddie is back, and trouble will surely soon follow... YUPPIE

I just love your style of writing. Btw is there any pattern in your updating? I hope so, then I will have a new favorite day of the week :)
TWolf chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
This is sounding pretty cool, please continue!
pirate hero chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
love the story please update soon. Also i was surprised when i checked your other stories,i love Pirates of the carribean (fav movies right above the mummy lol) and norringtan fanfics are my favorite so look forward to reading more of your stories
Sarah Victoria Cullen chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
Loved it! - I've been waiting for quite awhile to read this fic...I'm glad that it's finally up. Well it's really good for a first chapter and all, I just can't wait to read the next one. Keep up the good work! -
The Wicked That Mourns Just chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
-jumps up and down and giggles- yay! thank you for the newest! -salutes-
Rosewater13 chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
WO! SEQUEL!

I loved it, it was a great first chapter. I can't wait for the next. I'm practically busting with suspense and anticipation!

I also can't wait for Jonathan to show up! I love him, but I love Ardeth more, but Jonathan is so cute, bu Ardeth is smexy, but Jonathan is funny, but Ardeth is hot, but Jonathan is...is...is funny!

aw, I don't care I love them both, and I love them both with Maddie. And I love maddie!

Can't wait for the next chapter!

UPDATE SOON!

LadySoftball
Nelle07 chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
I lOve it!...! I missed it so much!
deeply-spaced chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
Wow! I love this! I can't wait for an update! I am glued to my seat and ready for more! More Maddie and more Jonathan ... yay!
marimo head's lover chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
YAY! I've been waiting with bated breath for the sequel and I am not disappointed. Though I am curious now as to the whole necklace thing and the sexy anthropologist... _
cflat chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
Good start! Can't wait to see what happens next!
494 | « Prev Page 1 .. 23 30 31 32 33