Reviews for Royally Observant
S.W chapter 1 . 11/12/2011
I have a stomachache from laughing so hard while reading this one shot. XD
alissa.kay chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
I loved this story!

Mainly because it was from James' point of view instead of Lily's, which was a refreshing change. But I still love reading them from Lily's point of view. :)

Anyway, I thought it was really cute and I love your writing.
I'm Like Hey What's Up Hello chapter 1 . 4/24/2010
hahaha could you do more of the james POV i just love the maurders :D

really good job
o.O.o.Maraudette.o.O.o chapter 1 . 4/10/2009
I'd def choose a James to notice my nail polish... although this kid Yoshi is close enough, and he noticed yesterday... :D Anyways, loved it, just like your others!
eetta chapter 1 . 12/22/2008
Hahahaha. James is so cute...

Great one-shot! It was excellent.

xoxo

Chu.-

...But he’s Peter. What can you expect?
Fantastical Fwooper chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
lol loved it. im so glad that ur profile is filled with L/J oneshots- those r my fave... cute story D
googs14 chapter 1 . 10/13/2008
Hahahah! This so so cute! And btw, i just checked out your profile, and i must say...i think I LOVE U! I scrolled down and saw the most beautiful thing ever - tonnes of Lily/James one-shots! All in the one spot! I think im in heaven! YAY! Lily/James is the best pairing ever and u just made my life worthwhile...seriously. So thank you so much! :)
Pessimist chapter 1 . 6/24/2008
Cute!

_
Demented Vampiric Zombie chapter 1 . 6/17/2008
That was a realy good fic, sweet and funny, and just generally good...
rjfan chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
loved it! u are an excellent writer!
doindoinx chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
"O Great One of Relationships?"

hahahahahhaha...hilarious...just had to comment...cheers!
Lisa N Lupin chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
You are the best one shot writer ever! I usually like to repost my favorite bit but there are too many in this fic.

I'm favoriting (not a word apparently) this one shot cause I want to re-read it when I'm in a bad mood. It was hilarious.

Thank you so much!
serindraxx chapter 1 . 5/24/2008
hehehe, i loved it! keep it up!

~Serindraxx~
Zayz chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
First of all - congrats on your APs! Glad you survived, darling. :3 Good luck on your finals; I'm taking mine too, in about 6 days. -dies-

Secondly - love the fic! It was very random, but very cute. My favorite part? The non-cliched ending; the one where they DON'T make Harry just because James kissed her once! Can't tell you how many fics I've seen where something like that does happen. o.o

Nice writing, actual humor, a great ending, and purple nailpolish - this oneshot is pretty damn awesome! xD

Great work, and keep it up!

xx

Love,

Zay
LaLaFaery chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
Hm... I wonder what would have happened if it had been pink nailpolish... BRIGHT pink...