Reviews for Blackmail for a WWE Contract
That was hawt!
bathpinkdog chapter 5 . 1/22/2011
woah, i like this story ALOT... (:
BellaHickenbottom chapter 5 . 12/10/2008
this story is realy good..a lil different but so far i like it...PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
CouturePrincess chapter 1 . 8/7/2008
awesome story. my fav out of yours. keep it up
Sandra Moore7474 chapter 5 . 8/3/2008
Good chapter and i agree with you what a bad name for a baby update soon great to see another chapter up with this story i love it
Leslove4me chapter 5 . 7/31/2008
this girl is WILD!
Sonib89 chapter 5 . 7/30/2008
DAMN that was HOT, can't wait to read the next chapter, update soon.
101mizzpoet101 chapter 5 . 7/30/2008
HOLY FUCKING SHIT! THIS STORY HAS A NEW RATING! NC-17! okay i officially have the hots for H thanks to you my dear!

when is she going to fuck randy?

dirty dirty naughty naughty chapter, i loved it and it got me so hot... damn... my b.f an't home for another month! you have left me high, and dry britty!

i love you... txt you later mwahsz!
alerules24 chapter 1 . 7/5/2008
Bad ass chick!
Sonib89 chapter 4 . 6/10/2008
like the story its HOT.
101mizzpoet101 chapter 4 . 6/10/2008
Okay so. britt... i've formulated a plan.. for us to get this to really work... see we hire some joe shmo to play a drunk, attempt to molest us at a bar where the superstars (Randy) are and then it'll all work from there yeah?. oh gosh britty you and i are so smart! lmfao... i love you britty!

'

seriously, randy is my favorite wreslter and you (angelica) are giving our baby the cold shoulder! it's alright, he can cum 2 mama (mi) and i will make him feel real good...

so uh. where is "it's just sex right?" britt, i love you so much

You are the Divine Goddess of Writing Wicked Words of Wistful Wisdom involving our sexual bundle of love. the legend killer who we miss deeply.

tell me that wasn't so poetic and sweet of me to say that about you kitten!

MWAHZ DOMMY!
HellzxxBellz chapter 3 . 5/29/2008
love the story.

you character is soo cool.

not a big randy fan, but that scene was hot.

can't wait to see what happens with paul.
benova13 chapter 3 . 5/24/2008
From the get-go I am very into this story. It kept me intrigued and I want more! Please continue this story, I would like to see what you come up with. For that being impromptu, you did very good. Keep it up!
Leslove4me chapter 3 . 5/23/2008
i love this story,your an awesome writer
Sandra Moore7474 chapter 3 . 5/22/2008
Another great chapter wow that sex scence was hot making me try to picture it in real life update son pleas