Reviews for The Butterflies Are Back
Sparkleyangel chapter 4 . 5/16/2013
I like your story :)
ocfan2117 chapter 4 . 1/4/2011
Aww, this was such a cute and easy read. I liked the ending. The whole chapter was cute with the reunion/ILY stuff at the begnning, Chuck not wanting to be stuck with Amelia to rushing to get to Blair in time. So glad she deided not to leave without him. "I'm a pretty good listener. When I want to be." Awww. hehe Adorable. Nice fic overall. :-)
ocfan2117 chapter 3 . 1/4/2011
So there were lots of direct quotes like you warned but I still enjoyed how you wrote them. Especially the Georgina takedown by Blair. lol Like how you changed the CN convo making it about B. Aww. And yay for the toast! And Serena's was pretty sweet too, though sad I might add. Nice chapter. :-)
ocfan2117 chapter 2 . 1/4/2011
This chapter was really good. I really feel for both of them in this fic. Considering you wrote this before the finale, it's a really good prediction of what would happen. LOL 2 how Chuck treats Amelia in this fic. B is awesome in this chapter. Cute SB moments. Aww at Chuck at the end there.. Off to next chapter!
ocfan2117 chapter 1 . 1/4/2011
Okay, so that was definitely an interesting way to start a fic! LOL. Me likes the hotness. They should have made out in that scene. haha Anyway, this seems cute so far. Next chapter!
suspensegirl chapter 4 . 8/20/2009
Aww, it wasn't an awkward ending. And I don't think this chapter was too cheesy either. I liked a lot of Chuck's lines too...heheh. The "I blame you", and "took you long enough" were my favorites. *beams* *realizes they're all about Blair XD* Surprisingly enough he didn't apologize, which I think he should have...I like how the actual episode did it in that respect, but I LOVE how you created the Amelia/Chuck relationship. SO much better than what actually happened. XD Heh. And Blair chickened out and waited for him. Aww, so sweet. I completely adore this little fic. Great job. ;p
suspensegirl chapter 3 . 8/20/2009
Um, it was AWESOME. And yeah...I was about to ask how many sneak peeks you used for this. XD lol. I mean, I have realized now that you hadn't seen the finale just yet...but it is really well written for guessing the whole thing, I must say. And I love how you made Amelia so desperate, and Chuck so disgusted. XD Well, I shall keep reading...I'm loving the development of this all. ;p
suspensegirl chapter 2 . 8/20/2009
Oh my goodness, I really enjoyed this chapter. *realizes there is so much more that can happen in this fic* ) *bounces up and down excitedly* You know, that first scene made my life. Sure it was a little angsty, but I think it was totally needed. The first chapter just seemed too carefree and accepting, so...yeah. Heh. Your writing has gotten a lot better between these two chapters too, I don't know how to explain it but, yeah. lol. Plus I love all the hidden scenes you've created. I don't know when exactly you wrote this in reference to the actual season finale, but you hardly used the scenes they actually use...but it's cool b/c there are all these other ones, and they're written very interestingly. I liked it. )
suspensegirl chapter 1 . 8/20/2009
Ha! That would've been interesting...and though the flowage your senteces aren't exactly oscar-worthy, I'm definitely loving this idea...*wonders what could possibly be in the rest of this fic* can you imagine if she had suddenly just decided to make out with him without even an apology? *finds this a little doubtful* *enjoys it anyways* )

*continues on*
jess chapter 4 . 6/16/2009
THANK GOD! I thought it was gonna be like blair left for tuscany without him and it was like NO! Thanks for the happy ending
princetongirl chapter 4 . 10/25/2008
loved it update soon
Maiqu20 chapter 5 . 5/26/2008
I think that is perfectly okay lol.
ChuckBassLover15 chapter 2 . 5/19/2008
Love this chapter! Ugh, but Blair, can I slap her back to reality? LOL, Seriously, she HAD to ruin the bbeautiful BC moment, ugh, darn her. LOL. Then, Chuck! poor C, I really hope something good happens in the next chapter. :) Great chapter! I'm off to the next!

ChuckBassLover15
whitchristine chapter 2 . 5/19/2008
beautiful. that's all I can say.
SweetSas chapter 4 . 5/19/2008
yay! Beautiful! I though she'd leave without him, but this is so much better! Glad you're going to keep on writing B/C's!

xoxo!