Reviews for Koss
Hummingbird2 chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
That was very interesting, thank you.
Whirlwind421 chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
I liked it! And I almost feel sympathy for Koss. Good story!
Rigil Kent chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
An interesting take on Koss that tracks with my own opinion of him. A pairing with T'Pau is an amusing direction to take here (she didn't waste any time, did she?) though it reinforces my belief that he doesn't have a particularly ... strong personality. She'll wear the metaphorical pants in this relationship, that's for sure, and as someone who comes across as somewhat submissive, I think Koss will be okay with that.

I also liked your subtle hints about T'Pau being somewhat racist (speciest?) in regards to humans; that also tracks with how she came across as fairly dismissive toward Kirk in "Amok Time."

This line really spoke to me about T'Pol's character: "could a woman who had so little self-discipline ever achieve contentment? He doubted it." Really sad, but completely true. It's no wonder I loath where the canon series left her in TATV since she seems unable to allow herself contentment and the one person who seemed to understand her was taken away.

Good job.
FearOfDeathIsIllogical chapter 1 . 12/4/2008
A great story. Very good.
Sita Z chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
A well told and insightful one-shot! I wasn't aware that Koss was an unpopular character within fandom; he seemed kind and patient enough.

My favorite part of dialogue was Koss' careful attempt to get to know T'Pol better, and her refusing him not-so-gently. I can understand and sympathize with both sides, and I think that's what great writing is about!

Thanks for this!

Sita
Emiliana Keladry chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
Very good. I never disliked Koss after I saw the episode Home. He was kind to her, even for a Vulcan he was nice and sensitive to her. I'm glad that he did finally find someone more suited to him. :) Great story! Thanks for writing this!

Emma
Kathy Rose chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
An interesting story. I always felt sorry for Koss, and thought he was extremely patient with T'Pol, considering how she kept putting him off. I think you did a good job telling the story from his point of view, and came up with a valid reason for him to let T'Pol out of their marriage.
bina W chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
Interesting story. I was interesting that Tucker and her kissed at her ceremony in the episode. I feel for Tucker and a a little for TPol. Poor Koss thought. Who wants to be married to someone who does not want him.

No one should be forced to do that.

Bina
JC Roberts chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
I was unaware that Koss was so much maligned (not surprised, just unaware), but your story certainly makes him sympathetic. He really can't be blamed for being a product of his culture - and T'Pol certainly showed no acknowledgment of his attempts to create a real marriage.

This was very well written, as usual, and fair in its depiction of the other side of the story.

Nice work!