Reviews for A Complete Crush
Broadwaygirl21 chapter 5 . 9/19/2014
Oh, shut up, Gio! Of course it's going to happen, ya idiot!
Broadwaygirl21 chapter 4 . 9/19/2014
Egg salad is gone. How long till we get rid of Salami sandwich?
Daniel! Daniel!
Broadwaygirl21 chapter 3 . 9/19/2014
I'm on Team Daniel who's with me?!
Broadwaygirl21 chapter 2 . 9/14/2014
Oooh... Intriguing!
Broadwaygirl21 chapter 1 . 9/14/2014
Ooh, I like this! It's great!
Animefreakkagome chapter 10 . 8/14/2011
_
sdfsafdfasdfasdfasdf chapter 10 . 12/31/2009
I just realized that I commented on this fiction before, but I was reminded of that only 'cause I saw your comment of me. That's so sad because I can't believe I forgot how good this fic was. What is wrong with me? Anyways, this may be too little too late, but I loved it- still love it. I definitely loved the ending. I loved the "I got you Babe". Why don't the fucking writers see what they have? Why is it so hard to put together two people that are clearly meant for each other. Must stop my rant or else I'm gonna go on and on. Anyway, loved this fic. Good job!
BloodredCrimsonhands chapter 10 . 10/4/2008
I love it. I wish they'd put daniel/betty in the show.
Jacal Ste. Worme chapter 10 . 9/16/2008
Aww! It was so sweet! I lurved it!~ Poor Gio, but I'm a DB fan all the way! hahahah! Good job!
blackducky chapter 1 . 9/2/2008
I loved that episode! Awesome way

to describe it through Daniel's eyes.
Owl Emporium chapter 10 . 8/30/2008
Aw, SO SWEET! I loved this ending; great, great job! (:

Angelica
Water Block chapter 10 . 7/4/2008
loved this story. daniel/betty is such a sweet couple.
Water Block chapter 6 . 7/4/2008
"Mr. Daniel Meade does not deserve Betty Suarez.

Otherwise, this world is impossibly unfair.

Mr. Daniel Meade could not possibly mess around with thousands of women, and then still, end up with a perfect love.

That is simply...injustice.

What does he have in common at all with Betty? I understand her.

Oh, please. Don't give me that 'opposites attract' crap.

Surely, I can be The Guy for Betty."

-Oh, sweet jealous wonderful Gio. I hope you get Betty next season!

Ooh, still in the running! Yay Betty for looking back.

""You know you want to," Gio said, and there was an almost dangerous teasing tone in his voice; Daniel inhaled and looked at her with those pleading, pleading eyes -

"You guys are pathetic," Betty said, suddenly, surprising even herself. She was growing incensed, wasn't even sure why. Then her brain took care of that and explained for her. "What do you think I am? Some kind of - of pet? You think you can play the game of call the dog, or something, see who I go to?"

There was a stunned silence, and Daniel tried, "No - no, Betty -"

-Well they both fucked up, didn't they? *cheers* Yay Betty! I really liked her anger here.

"But now Gio had swung back, and caught him cleanly in the eye. He stumbled backwards into the counter; that red haze had gone as quickly as it had come, and suddenly he felt scared and small and frightened that he had attacked someone. Not only had he punched them, he'd punched them in public, and - oh, God - the bartender was approaching them now, looking alarmed. Oh, God, Betty would be so disappointed with him. So beyond disappointed"

-Poor Daniel! I love this chapter
Water Block chapter 5 . 7/3/2008
""A boy?" a slight questioning lilt to the two words, head cocked slightly, Daniel waited.

"Gio."

That's it. This is war, Daniel thought."

-I love how this is his immediate thought!

Ooh. glad she admitted it to Gio.
Water Block chapter 4 . 7/3/2008
"Rather hesitantly, he leaned forwards and for once it was he who initiated the hug. He patted her on the back a bit, trying not to let a rush of curling riptides of love smother his attempts to be comforting. But the love he felt was biting, was leaping, a beating of wild teenage infatuation."

-That is simply a fantastic way of describing it. I love this scene!

"What did the sandwich guy say to make her look so happy?

Oh, God, looks like competition."

-I like Gio, but Daniel can so kick his ass here!

Aw, sweet superman posturing.