Reviews for A Secret for How Long
Boann chapter 3 . 5/25/2008
Hey!

Great to see your next chapters up!

(Just watch your spelling! Always reread your story before you post and you'll pick them up no problems)

Overall the chaps were nicely structured and I was left wanting more.

Boann
UltimateOptimist chapter 3 . 5/25/2008
That was fab...soo funny especially the end with gordon- bless him! Great stuff i hope you UD soon
black4minister chapter 3 . 5/25/2008
another great chap. update soon, i cant wait to see what happens next. and you're bringing down john, yey!
S.H.I.E.LD.13 chapter 3 . 5/25/2008
yay, you posted!...
lissysue85 chapter 3 . 5/25/2008
Hi

This is a great story. Poor Alan. This chapter was very sweet though and Gordon was really funny. You just need to work on your spelling a little but otherwise great story.
Cat 2 chapter 3 . 5/25/2008
ooh Boy! Scott ect are going to hit the roof. keep this up, it's really good.
Miss MJ chapter 3 . 5/24/2008
Wow, i love this story. Maybe watch your spelling and grammar but other than that i loves it. Keep it Up

X Miss MJ
KatZen chapter 3 . 5/24/2008
Fluff, fluff, glorious fluff.

loved gordon in this, especially when he was teasing Scott and VIrgil and their respective ships.

A quick question- what's an ace bandage, and is it any different to a normal bandage?

Please update soon

KZ
black4minister chapter 2 . 5/22/2008
oh, this is really good. i cant wait to see how alans going to hide it, especially from over protective scotty. i hope your going to update soon. thanks for the great story! (thats an awful lot of injuries)
Samantha Tragedy chapter 2 . 5/19/2008
goodness, you should update soon. keep all your readers happy and get more reviews! j/k j/k. But seriously this is good. update soon please.
Guest chapter 2 . 5/19/2008
I think this story has potential, you just need to either edit your work more carefully or find a beta.
UltimateOptimist chapter 2 . 5/19/2008
Hm alan that doesnt seem like a good idea ( i once cracked a bone it my foot and ran on it for the whole summer athletics season - oops lol) I love this fic so far, its a really good idea too..hope you UD soon
KatZen chapter 2 . 5/19/2008
Hi there!

Just gotta say, I really like this story so far. I reckon it will be really interesting.

But Alan needs to get that wrist checked out. Otherwise it could cause long-term complications. I speak,(well, write) from experience.

Just a quick thing, you need to check your work before you post. There were a few spelling mistakes in this chapter, adn at times, it was a touch difficult to understand.

Other than that, this was a great chapter and I can't wait to read more!

KZ
Cat 2 chapter 2 . 5/18/2008
can't wait. Poor Alan. The First aider in is obiliged to warn you of the hidden dangers of a fractured wrist (e.g. internal bleeding), but the fan fic reader is loving this.
S.H.I.E.LD.13 chapter 2 . 5/18/2008
I liked it, can't wait for more tomorrow!
176 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 Next »