Reviews for A Secret for How Long
WinchesterNimrod chapter 11 . 7/19/2014
PLEASE UPDATE!
kattfan12001 chapter 11 . 5/19/2014
Are you going to finish this story? It realy good and I would like to see it finsh.
libby.dickman chapter 11 . 7/7/2013
hi really enjoyed reading this fic!
would love to know how it ends though and if alan is alright at the end ;)
Jessiejay0229 chapter 11 . 6/9/2013
please please finish it this is one of my fav thunderbrids stories ive been waiting so long to read more you have done a great job with it so far i love the brotherly love it makes my heart melt especially this one so dont stop
brirae96 chapter 11 . 1/3/2013
You should keep writing this story. I want to know what happened to Alan.
JackFrost23 chapter 11 . 12/6/2012
Update
Pariseiffle chapter 11 . 10/20/2012
Okay, I don't remember if I've already reviewed this already... But uh, obviously you may not be updating again cause it's been three years, but I just wanted to say, this is really good! And you'll probably read this and go, 'I don't know what to write!' or something else, and you could be like me, as I ignore my reviews now because I just don't know how to respond to them. But if you do read this, and you don't stop at the first sentence or when you realised it was a review, could you reply or something? Because this is an AH-MAZING story! And I know I'm not the only who's been captivated by it.
If you need help, I'll gladly help! I don't know if I'm a good writer or not, but I've been told many times I'm pretty good. But I completely understand if you think I'm some stuck-up girl who's just making a fool of herself. Hell, I'm shy most of the time. But this was an amazing story and I would LOVE for you to update! Even if it's like a sentence, at least it's something!
But, yeah, great story!
TBMom chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
You had a good story going. To bad you never finished it. A great disappointment! If you never write another, at least finish what you started.
TBMom chapter 10 . 1/14/2012
You have a good story - Hope you will finish it.
FabinaForever11 chapter 11 . 12/26/2011
This is a great story! Please update. I want to find out what happens. Please don't kill Alan, I want him to live. Anyways please update and great chapter!(:
Mickiecuteknight chapter 11 . 8/18/2011
Love the story. Please update/continue soon.
TBMom chapter 11 . 6/6/2011
Why would you leave a god storyline unfinished? That ia the one thing I do not like about some stories and authors that stories are left undone. Please finish this, ot let someone else take it over and do so.
AJ chapter 11 . 10/15/2010
seriously? UPDATE!
09 chapter 11 . 10/5/2010
his is so good please continue...
thunderbird mom chapter 11 . 9/30/2010
Love reading the different stories - hardest is when they are not finished - hope you'll update soon.
176 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »