Reviews for A Secret for How Long
UltimateOptimist chapter 8 . 7/20/2008
This is fab! Both chapters were great but i can't help thinking that Alan on a rescue with a bad wrist is going to cause some serious trouble (sorry for late reviews ive been on hol)
Akira Nishiki chapter 8 . 7/18/2008
So, where was the next chapter there?

Anyway update as usual keep up the good work!

By the way they didn't show THUNDERBIRDS!T-T

Instead it was replaced by Robin hood.T-T

Well I'll be hearing more form you!_
annon chapter 8 . 7/17/2008
What was the new chapter?
SPNAngel16 chapter 8 . 7/12/2008
cant wait to read the rest
Digi-Girl101 chapter 8 . 7/12/2008
OMG! LOVE IT! UPDATE ASAP! : )
black4minister chapter 8 . 7/11/2008
oh! how's alan going to get away with this? are you going to have him go on the rescue? i hope the boys don't think he injured himself in the game though cause then gordy would feel bad for hurting his little brother and it wasn't actually his fault. can't wait for the update. as for rescues, i'm not very good about that kind of thing but how about a cruise ship that's going down and they have to evacuate everyone and no other ship can get near it cause of stormy weather.
SpikyStar chapter 8 . 7/11/2008
Nice I'm looking forward to the next chap already. good luck with your writing

Luv SpikyStar x x
Little Miss Bump chapter 8 . 7/11/2008
Yay! Really great chapter, nice job! Ha, Gordon'd a bad loser, isn't he? I liked the way that you made John be the one to notice that Al's wrist wasn't quite right, and now there's a rescue! Hoe exciting! Can't wait for the next chapter!
lissysue85 chapter 8 . 7/11/2008
Good chapter and what good timing with the rescue. Bless his brothers all coming to check him over and of course John spotting instantly his wrist hurt.
Lunaretta chapter 8 . 7/11/2008
Oh no... not a rescue! How HORRIBLE! Looking forward to your next update

Dew
Akira Nishiki chapter 7 . 7/8/2008
That wasn't too bad...

Update please.

And are you sure that they are going to play the thunderbirds on July 11? -

I hope it's not just in America! How about Asian countries huh?

Oh well. -_-...

No matter, keep your story on track.

I'll be hearing more from you!
thunderincrimson chapter 7 . 7/6/2008
Wow, Great chapter! I was so curious to see what you were going to use to let the brothers discover that Alan's hurt!

Now I can't wait to read the chapter!

as for the volley ball match... it seems that Alan is not in a lot of pain pight now...so maybe he can play fine until Scott or Virgil throw him a hard blow or until he fell down after recieving the ball...just a suggestion...

hugs and kisses
eeb bee loves to read chapter 7 . 7/6/2008
thanks for the update and of course John is home for 2 seconds and notices something lol. cant wait for the next update i want to see what happens. soon please.
Little Miss Bump chapter 7 . 7/6/2008
Yay! Another chapter! I'm so excited, they're about to play volleyball and there's no way Alan will be able to hide his wrist from his brothers then! Great chapter, and well written! Please update as soon as possible! Hugs and smiley faces!
Boann chapter 7 . 7/6/2008
Hey!

What's happening?

It might just be me, but since being hit with writer's block, your story has sort of de-railed.

Your plot is great and you clearly have lots of good ideas, but atm its sort of zig zagging, to the point where I had to reread this chapter to understand what was happening.

also, it is great you have a beta, but I would encourage both of you to be more critical. You still had a few there/their and you're/your mixed up, and some blaring grammatical errors.

On a more positive note, this is a very promising fic and I can't wait to see what happens next!

Boann