Reviews for A Little Birdie Told Me
ngregory763 chapter 12 . 4/19
Ooohhhhhh, I loved this one! I think this may be my favorite of yours so far. You struck gold when you thought of Max having to convince Alec that she fell in love with him. All the 'lessons' Manticore taught him to never trust, that people only want him around to use him would be so hard to break through. Perfectly executed plot as well, btw. Kept me on the edge of my seat until they figured it out.
super
Never a Writer chapter 12 . 8/10/2016
Definitely on my favorites list! Thanks for writing and posting this fic. There's not enough of DA ones out there
Never a Writer chapter 6 . 8/10/2016
Lol sometimes I think the transgenics would actually prefer being in danger rather than face their feelings
Never a Writer chapter 5 . 8/10/2016
Thanks for uploading!
Never a Writer chapter 4 . 8/10/2016
I love this chapter! Especially when Max lets Alec rest on her while she tries to soothe his ribs and Alec makes smart aleck remarks. It's such a cute scene. Thanks!
Never a Writer chapter 3 . 8/10/2016
Haha I love those get rid of Logan scenes
Never a Writer chapter 2 . 8/10/2016
Lol I like the way you wrote Alec, he's got a good handle on how to handle Max 's moods
Never a Writer chapter 1 . 8/10/2016
Dude I really like how you started the fic off with a bang - I'm hooked! Thanks for posting!
Guest chapter 12 . 7/13/2015
supert
Guest chapter 12 . 6/14/2015
supert
Jen10Jen chapter 7 . 1/13/2015
On a side note, Sam Hunt's song "Ex to see" always makes me think of this sort of Max and Alec scenario...
Jen10Jen chapter 5 . 1/13/2015
"We're always alright." So many feelz (not enough words to express them).
Jen10Jen chapter 4 . 1/13/2015
I'm really liking this twist with Max being the one to develop feelings first...
Lucie.Sa chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
Hi!
I already review your stories but it was anonym and now that I have created an account I just wanted to let you know that I love your stories and that I'll put them in my favorites because you're one of the best author in my opinion! You describe the characters of Dark Angel just like I imagine them and you have a great imagination!

I finished all your stories and I really hope you'll continue after "Perspective is Everything", I'll look forward to it!

Thanks for your amazing stories!
Lucie