Reviews for A Little Birdie Told Me
Never a Writer chapter 12 . 8/10
Definitely on my favorites list! Thanks for writing and posting this fic. There's not enough of DA ones out there
Never a Writer chapter 6 . 8/10
Lol sometimes I think the transgenics would actually prefer being in danger rather than face their feelings
Never a Writer chapter 5 . 8/10
Thanks for uploading!
Never a Writer chapter 4 . 8/10
I love this chapter! Especially when Max lets Alec rest on her while she tries to soothe his ribs and Alec makes smart aleck remarks. It's such a cute scene. Thanks!
Never a Writer chapter 3 . 8/10
Haha I love those get rid of Logan scenes
Never a Writer chapter 2 . 8/10
Lol I like the way you wrote Alec, he's got a good handle on how to handle Max 's moods
Never a Writer chapter 1 . 8/10
Dude I really like how you started the fic off with a bang - I'm hooked! Thanks for posting!
Guest chapter 12 . 7/13/2015
Guest chapter 12 . 6/14/2015
Jen10Jen chapter 7 . 1/13/2015
On a side note, Sam Hunt's song "Ex to see" always makes me think of this sort of Max and Alec scenario...
Jen10Jen chapter 5 . 1/13/2015
"We're always alright." So many feelz (not enough words to express them).
Jen10Jen chapter 4 . 1/13/2015
I'm really liking this twist with Max being the one to develop feelings first...
Lucie.Sa chapter 1 . 5/12/2014
I already review your stories but it was anonym and now that I have created an account I just wanted to let you know that I love your stories and that I'll put them in my favorites because you're one of the best author in my opinion! You describe the characters of Dark Angel just like I imagine them and you have a great imagination!

I finished all your stories and I really hope you'll continue after "Perspective is Everything", I'll look forward to it!

Thanks for your amazing stories!
Sorrow Reminisce chapter 6 . 5/17/2013
This spin on Max and Alec is incredible. Stomach butterflies, seriously.

On another note, I've been R&R your stories so much lately I feel like a crazy stalker. I'm not - honest. Just make sure your car doesn't break down near my house. I can see why Kathy Bates wanted her favourite writer to keep churning 'em out.
Raquela chapter 1 . 3/29/2013