Reviews for A Little Birdie Told Me
Dark Roswellian Angel chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
Fantastic beginning. I love how worried she was and how she basically dismissed Logan. It was sad how her words destroyed Alec's obvious hope that she cared about him and not just about the missing supplies. I like that he came back to her and held her. I love how you put in that they fit each other like they were meant for each other- nice touch. Look forward to your next update :)
DisconnectSelfDestruct chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
WELL I'D HOPE SO!

loveitloveitloveitloveit.

-alert-
Hero Lilly chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
wow great start, can't wait for more keep up the fantastic work,
PADavis chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
Oh, please address the Logan saving Alec scene, or if not, your being p.o.'d about it should be enough. Loved the start, cannot wait for more. Thanks again for mentioning your book on Amazon, promise to take a look see.

Phoebe
M. Carwright chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
Yaay you're back. Looking forward to it.

Thanks for mentioning your published book above. I will look into it for sure. I always find myself wondering if Fanfic authors ever also have original stuff for me to read. :)
grayceg chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
this sounds like it's going to be really good
Stand In Girl chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
Love it already! I do like stories that change it up a little and have Max be the one pining for Alec. Can't wait for another update!
purplebunnywabbit chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
There had better be more soon! This was even better than your ficlet! And I thought that was pretty damn good. I'm really psyched for more. I think this is officially the number one fic on my lookout list. Don't leave us hanging too long.
src13 chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
Oh, more soon please!
Jabberwocky1 chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
That was a mean, nasty, horrible teaser... More please!
Nachtregen chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
WAH

Your back!

*hugs and kisses and everything*

I so love your storys, I was waiting for a new one to come, all too long (but I'm addicted so I wouldn't take my word for granted XD)

Your Malec is fascinating. As always.

And as I know your stories this one is going to be suspenseful and full og action. am I right? hehe

Like it that you switched the who-is-realising-it-first position.

And yeaaha it is a teaser XD

Wanna read moore

Great job and glad your back.

(But when you just recently published a novel I'm glad your back at all. hehe)
Lily Witchcraft chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
great beginning...sounds like the story will be very interesting. best wishes, lily
Helisse chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
Yay, you're back! And fantastic as always :D
Mahine chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
This is good! I like it! I'm a sucker for some good old fashioned Max/Alec Angst...bring it on baby!
NDE01 chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
yay a new fic! i will read anything of yours so i shall be purchasing your book, i love the concept of this new fic because hey which DA Alec fan actually liked Freak nation. And Max needed to get a clue!
336 | « Prev Page 1 .. 12 19 20 21 22 23 Next »