Reviews for A Little Birdie Told Me
darkaznangel452 chapter 2 . 5/16/2008
I LOVE IT! lol. your writing is AWESOME :)

ariana
Icebox724 chapter 2 . 5/16/2008
This is great and Alec is just like he is on Dark Angel, you nailed it.
quirks chapter 2 . 5/16/2008
Yay! You have a new fic!

I have a secret love for stories where Max figures out she wants Alec before he does. I'm deliriously looking forward to your take on this. I really liked the end of the first chapter, with Max feeling all out of sorts and alone. It seems very much in character for her to slowly and grudgingly accept that she has feelings for Alec. The idea of flashbacks giving her the answer sounds awesome.
p3karen chapter 2 . 5/16/2008
Amazing loved it.
Stand In Girl chapter 2 . 5/16/2008
Ha! This whole thing was awesome! Max's conversation with Alec was hilarious, especially the part about the uh... unique X5. And that was a nice glimpse of what it'd be like in Terminal City, as was the problem with housing. Max and Alec living together is great, too! Can't believe you've got them sharing the same bed; love that they have to smell like each other.

Looking forward to more!
purplebunnywabbit chapter 2 . 5/16/2008
This is great... beyond great. I haven't read something this alluring in a very, very long time. S'pecially in the DA verse. Wow. I swear, it's just killer. This is just amazing.
grayceg chapter 2 . 5/16/2008
this is so good, i really like it and i hope you update soon
Vicarious Jade chapter 2 . 5/16/2008
Great stuff! I'm loving it so far!
samiami111 chapter 2 . 5/16/2008
u have to end it there? all i can say i i love this story. please update soon.
Alec's Angel chapter 2 . 5/16/2008
I've been reading Dark Angel fics for quite awhile now, but, I've just recently started reviewing. And I must say you are, without a doubt, my favorite Dark Angel writer. (You're also my favorite Supernatural writer!) So, I was totally thrilled when I saw you had another story. I was even more excited that you're going to have Max realize she likes Alec first. This is something I've been wanting to read for a long time now and no one else seems to do it. Anyway, as usual, I love this story. You always have their characters down pat, the plots are always great and, even though you update very quickly, I still can't wait to see what happens next.

Sorry this review is so long. Keep up the great work and congratulations on the book!
PADavis chapter 2 . 5/16/2008
So soon! So perfect! In love with this new fic.

Phoebe
Dark Roswellian Angel chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
Fantastic beginning. I love how worried she was and how she basically dismissed Logan. It was sad how her words destroyed Alec's obvious hope that she cared about him and not just about the missing supplies. I like that he came back to her and held her. I love how you put in that they fit each other like they were meant for each other- nice touch. Look forward to your next update :)
DisconnectSelfDestruct chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
WELL I'D HOPE SO~!

loveitloveitloveitloveit.

-alert-
Hero Lilly chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
wow great start, can't wait for more keep up the fantastic work,
PADavis chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
Oh, please address the Logan saving Alec scene, or if not, your being p.o.'d about it should be enough. Loved the start, cannot wait for more. Thanks again for mentioning your book on Amazon, promise to take a look see.

Phoebe