Reviews for A Little Birdie Told Me
Alec's Angel chapter 2 . 5/16/2008
I've been reading Dark Angel fics for quite awhile now, but, I've just recently started reviewing. And I must say you are, without a doubt, my favorite Dark Angel writer. (You're also my favorite Supernatural writer!) So, I was totally thrilled when I saw you had another story. I was even more excited that you're going to have Max realize she likes Alec first. This is something I've been wanting to read for a long time now and no one else seems to do it. Anyway, as usual, I love this story. You always have their characters down pat, the plots are always great and, even though you update very quickly, I still can't wait to see what happens next.

Sorry this review is so long. Keep up the great work and congratulations on the book!
PADavis chapter 2 . 5/16/2008
So soon! So perfect! In love with this new fic.

Phoebe
Dark Roswellian Angel chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
Fantastic beginning. I love how worried she was and how she basically dismissed Logan. It was sad how her words destroyed Alec's obvious hope that she cared about him and not just about the missing supplies. I like that he came back to her and held her. I love how you put in that they fit each other like they were meant for each other- nice touch. Look forward to your next update :)
DisconnectSelfDestruct chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
WELL I'D HOPE SO~!

loveitloveitloveitloveit.

-alert-
Hero Lilly chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
wow great start, can't wait for more keep up the fantastic work,
PADavis chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
Oh, please address the Logan saving Alec scene, or if not, your being p.o.'d about it should be enough. Loved the start, cannot wait for more. Thanks again for mentioning your book on Amazon, promise to take a look see.

Phoebe
M. Carwright chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
Yaay you're back. Looking forward to it.

Thanks for mentioning your published book above. I will look into it for sure. I always find myself wondering if Fanfic authors ever also have original stuff for me to read. :)
grayceg chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
this sounds like it's going to be really good
Stand In Girl chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
Love it already! I do like stories that change it up a little and have Max be the one pining for Alec. Can't wait for another update!
purplebunnywabbit chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
There had better be more soon! This was even better than your ficlet! And I thought that was pretty damn good. I'm really psyched for more. I think this is officially the number one fic on my lookout list. Don't leave us hanging too long.
src13 chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
Oh, more soon please!
Jabberwocky1 chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
That was a mean, nasty, horrible teaser... More please!
Nachtregen chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
WAH

Your back!

*hugs and kisses and everything*

I so love your storys, I was waiting for a new one to come, all too long (but I'm addicted so I wouldn't take my word for granted XD)

Your Malec is fascinating. As always.

And as I know your stories this one is going to be suspenseful and full og action. am I right? hehe

Like it that you switched the who-is-realising-it-first position.

And yeaaha it is a teaser XD~

Wanna read moore~~

Great job and glad your back.

(But when you just recently published a novel I'm glad your back at all. hehe)
Lily Witchcraft chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
great beginning...sounds like the story will be very interesting. best wishes, lily
Helisse chapter 1 . 5/15/2008