Reviews for My Father's Dream
CarsonandMrs.Hughes4ever chapter 1 . 12/25/2008
A great story. Very good.
samus18 chapter 1 . 1/11/2006
This story is...unspeakable. I can't even describe how much effect is in it. I have nothing else to say but "superb!"
Sailor Sol chapter 1 . 12/20/2003
Oh wow. Incredible. Not that I was expecting anything less then wonderful. :-D. Not from you at least ;-). Oy... Bad Sol! Now I'm going to have Gladiator plot bunnies running through my head... *sighs*... I'm almost dreading to read your Gladiator AUs... You write such great AUs... You really ARE the AU queen Robin. Deny it all you like, it's still true :-D. Now if you excuse me, I have to go read the rest of the one-shots then the chaptered ones. :-D.
Arinya chapter 1 . 8/8/2002
Touching. Btw, in your profile it says that you write st: voyager, although I don't see any! *cries* no, just joking, but I do enjoy that kind of fanic very much and write it myself.
Lauria chapter 1 . 5/13/2002
I could practically hear Lucilla's voice as I read this. Very nice, with added sadness to the movie story because of your last line. I thoroughly enjoyed your fic.
Marxbros chapter 1 . 10/31/2001
Hmmmm, no anonymous reviews? Anyway, I really liked this story. It is more delicate and complex than some of your other stories, which are more plot-oriented. I like how you probe into her feelings, its kind of what I'm trying to do as well. You do a nice job here, keep it up.
Akemi Saoshi chapter 1 . 10/11/2001
I read this just off of seeing the movie again.. The end always makes me cry, and this did too.. It's beautiful.. Thank you for writing this..
FumbleOfReality chapter 1 . 10/10/2001
Damn girl, you're good at Gladiator fic. :) This is great! Keep 'em coming if the creative juices are working for you. :)
Ilaria chapter 1 . 10/10/2001
Robin, that's was great as usual! Poor Lucilla! I felt her pain as it were is always a pleasure to read your stories. :)

PS. What did you try to write about The Chosen One? As you can see your review is totally blank...