Reviews for Unrequited
CrystleIceFire chapter 1 . 4/27/2012
Love it, it's so perfect and so utterly true...this has to be how Lust and Scar act and believe, you portrayed them so perfectly it's magical...I love it...You should make more. :D
man-eating-penguin chapter 1 . 10/23/2010
Oh wow... That was so realistic to their characters... *shiver*

"'I wouldn't mind it. I'm used to playing pretend.'"

I LOVE that line. It shows how Lust is willing to go without any true affection just to feel cared for, if only for a minute or two. This fic does such a good job of capturing Lust's confusion (that she probably had) on her feelings. She's not SUPPOSED to feel like this, but she can't help it.

"You aren't able to love, says the Scarred Man, says every man. And now you'll never be able to prove them wrong."

I also love that part as well. It's almost like she's given up on the entire idea of romance after this incident. She doesn't feel like being with anyone else, ever, not even out of lust.
sakR9 chapter 1 . 9/15/2010
Very strong and emotional fic. I could really feel Lust's anguish.

Nicely done. Thanks for writing about one of my favourite pairings :)
SecretLibrarian chapter 1 . 7/4/2010
this made me cry. gorgeous.
TheCityTurnsOrange chapter 1 . 4/13/2009
Amazing! I think it was a very believable characterization of both Lust and Scar, not to mention an interesting and insightful look at the pairing. I also really love your use of the second person. This is a great look at a character who is usually either portrayed in a heartless way or an overly melodramatic, out of character way, and you found a lovely middle ground.
blerghy chapter 1 . 10/12/2008
I really enjoyed that! You did a fantastic job getting into Lust's head. I'm not normally a fan of stories in the second person, but this was one of the rare few that worked extremely well in that point of view.

Loved it! :D
Coco-Minu chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
Interesting.

The POV is different, and the pairing is odd but interesting. I like it rather a lot, as it is different from the usual overdone pairings you often see.

I like it rather a great deal, infact. Nice work.
Firing Rockets on Dragons chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
Wow... that is wonderful. Seriously, I can feel the emotions in this fanfic. You did a great job and I'm glad I get to read it! I like everything about it. Faves!