Reviews for That Morning and That Evening....and More Honesty.
x shadow chapter 1 . 8/10/2005
I just finished reading all three um.. 'parts' I guess, of ‘The Way Thing’s Happened, Honestly’ and it’s sequels, so to speak. I must admit, I was wary at first of reading this one and the story before it because sequel’s can often destroy the perfect ending that came before them but I'm so glad I did. You have a style of writing that, in skipping actions or sequence's that would normally be written between point A and point C, create an image of infinite detail, and the imagery - the way you contrast the weather or season and with the emotion's of you’re character’s is captivating. You did a very good job in characterizing everyone without ever shying away from the main point.

_

*sighs* I really hope that make's sense _
raine chapter 1 . 11/14/2001
Most impressive yet again. This series rocks, y'know _~ Kari & T.K.'s relationship is being described wonderfully, and I wish I could say more but I'm hitting the next part now... "Ariba! Ariba!"
Boombubble chapter 1 . 11/11/2001
Ah sweet... Sorry, but that's all I really got right now. By the way I was the () that reviewed the second chapter in this series. I was logged in, so I don't know how the heck that happened...

Oh well, great job!
daisukefire chapter 1 . 10/10/2001
Well, I am just about to dish out the 6 bucks for SS and starve to death just so I know when you write a new story! I honestly didn't know you wrote two more parts to this series. This was great, once again, you're too damn good at romance. That part where TK says: 'What do you expect? It's New F-ing York.' actaully made me fall out of my chair. Everone in the computer lab was looking at me wierd. So take comfort in knowing you made me look retarded because you're story had me that much into it! _*
Cracker chapter 1 . 10/10/2001
this is an addiction of mine now that i swear i can't break...holy heavens, you never cease to amaze. You are one of those one in a billion authors out there who write with such discription without being tiresome. I read the 4th story of this saga first and it doesn't look good for the protagonists...i totally trust what you're doing though but i still think they are destined to stay together (i'm prayin' you answer my prayers) :)

Wonderful story!

~Cracker~
TogetherAgain chapter 1 . 10/8/2001
awww it's soo sweet! is this going to be continued? if not can you write a sequal? It's soo goooood!
Lianne Sentar chapter 1 . 10/8/2001
Wow. That was ... incredible. You're a *fantastic* writer. Gorgeous story! And thank you for keeping it from getting *too* ... well, y'know - past PG-13. That was a nice change from the NC-17 fics as of late. -_-; Adding this to my favorite stories.
sayinjinj7 chapter 1 . 10/7/2001
wonderful! absolutely perfect! going on my favorties list.
The Final Fantasy Warrior chapter 1 . 10/6/2001
THIS IS SOOOOOO GOOD! Really, it is! You're descriptive writing style is awesome-keep writing this "series"!
Lingy chapter 1 . 10/6/2001
This was good. I mean really good.
Caspian chapter 1 . 10/5/2001
Jesus, I can just not get enough of this series. Please tell me there is more on the way.
goldenstar555 chapter 1 . 10/5/2001
how sweet :)
Digi-Destined Harry Potter chapter 1 . 10/5/2001
great, but it's not over, is it?
The Guardian chapter 1 . 10/5/2001
O.M.G. I am so in love with this 'series'. Absolutly wonderful! I can't wait for more! Really, I don't know what to say.
Guest chapter 1 . 10/5/2001