Reviews for Cuddy's Will
Great story!
TwistedLilBarbie chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
Amazing
Southpaw chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
I'm really impressed by this story. I wasn't expecting it to turn into House/Wilson (and I'm not a big fan of non-canon slash), but you didn't go into much detail with it, so I'm not as put-off by it as I normally would be.

All in all, I really enjoyed this story. It's obviously too early to tell where the season finale will pick up (since it doesn't air until Monday)... but aside from House telling Wilson he loves him, this seems completely and entirely plausible, which is very cool.
chaoskir chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
Wow! What a wonderful and great story. You are always a guarantie of a moving and brilliant written awesome story. I do love your writing and I just wish he would b my own ass and also the other one. I would take good care of the both people, not just about their as..

I do love your humour and I could read every day a story of yours. That would be very, very good thing. Thank you so much for sharing this emphatetically written story. *takeadeepbowforyou*
DXRULES103 chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
Second chapter? I would hope so. Love this. Perfect. Amazing. Uh!
Baxin-Six chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
Good story and a nice ending. I like how you portray House and Wilson : )
momsboys chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
That was excellent. I would love to read more. Please continue this story its to good to end here.
BilbosLittleAcorn chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
Awesome.

Totally and completely awesome.
Juliabohemian chapter 1 . 5/14/2008
Hmm...I pictured a similar conversation. Hopefully the writers on the show will see it our way.

Okay, probably not.

“That figures, I’m usually the one waiting around when he nearly dies.” -golden.