Reviews for Better Than Cyndi Lauper
thelovelyflorencelovett chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
oh...my...god...that was so awsome my chest hurt reading it and i didn't breath through half of it :D you are such a great...Great... GREAT writer keep it up :D
Kalidris chapter 1 . 10/22/2009
Wow, I was really worried that Bones had died and I'm glad the story ended how it did . Great work :)
Starlite1 chapter 1 . 4/25/2009
Very sweet :D
Spooge13 chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
You definitely had me worried there for a second! I was panicking! If a piece of writing can get me so worried, it has to be pretty darn good, right? :D
GoldenNinde chapter 1 . 12/19/2008
Oh WOW! That was great, I loved it! ;) That scene from Wannabe in the Weeds hits me every time, and the way you depicted it was excellent!

Also, thanks for your review of my story! hehe
ferryboat George chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
aw, how sweet.
VEB.DaffodilDaisy chapter 1 . 8/6/2008
Aww so cute!

Well done :D

Love it.

Vebbie.
BxBforever chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
It is really really good I like that idea you present and of course that booth is o.k.
justifiable chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
Gosh. I loved that story. I loved the way you wrote it and just.. your writing ability period. You're really talented, I hope you know that. I usually don't leave reviews (bad me), but I felt I just had to.

Gosh. LOL. Seriously... I love it.
TheLifeILive chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
Wow, that was amazing! Great follow up!

Interesting twist, very original!

Keep up the good work!

Leah
Owl Emporium chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
I loved that; great, great job! :) I was almost going to kill you...but you're safe now. :)

Angelica
Hazmatt chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
Wonderful story! I really enjoyed it!
odalys-ortiz chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
Man, you had me going. I love the fic. Hopefully you will write more about Bones and Booth. Great Couple.
inzaghina chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
I could picture him having nightmares about Bones being shot instead of him, you had a great idea, even if you had me believing she really was gone.

The ending is pretty much perfect, I truly believe things can't just go bavk to normal now, the was a definite shift in the relationship that hopefully will lead them to forget about the stupid line!
That Old Black Magic chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
You don't beg for feedback huh? I think you should, as that was really really good!

I was all choked up there at our poor Booth's reaction to losing Brennan. This should just never happen, never ever. I'm glad it only turned out to be in his head, though I was worried that Bones actually had been shot in your story, and he was only dreaming that she was still around.

That would have been doubly hard to take in my opinion.

Seriously good story, and very intense compared with most of the stuff I've read for the ending of this episode. Although I'm not surprised there's been an onslaught of them, it was one heck of an ending.

Keep up the good work!