Reviews for The Wanderer
Sweet make some more!
thetalkoflegends chapter 10 . 11/5/2013
EPIC
TreePyro chapter 16 . 7/23/2013
Omg I can't wait for next chapter!
dragonsofthe8elements chapter 16 . 12/4/2011
interesting
dragonsofthe8elements chapter 8 . 12/4/2011
dang... just... dang... i mean intense. well writtin, by the way.
The Guy Who Watches chapter 16 . 11/23/2011
I know I shouldn't review more than once, but it's a really good fic after I read it all the way. PLEASE update soon.
The Guy Who Watches chapter 8 . 11/23/2011
I'm only half way through, but you kept asking for reviews so I'll give you one. It's pretty darn good. It's one of the better fics out there, but the chapters are too short.
DragonBlade152 chapter 16 . 6/18/2011
This story is way awesome! I love how you do each personality. Keep it up! :)
butterfly217 chapter 16 . 3/7/2011
Love it, as always. Something about Aagron just...cracks me up. Can't wait for the next chapter!
krispykat1993 chapter 15 . 2/26/2011
You should write the next chapter soon. I cant wait to see what happens to Alex and if Mew and co. will find him or not.
BUtterfly217 chapter 15 . 12/23/2010
Ahaha, sorry for not replying to PMs. I haven't really been checking my email that much, but I just happened to do it today and saw that the story was updated. Jinx, as always, was so epic. Jack cracks me up, and I'm looking forward to finally seeing Taylor arrive in the next ochapter or wherever she arrives :)

Oh, and Merry Christmas
Meowly chapter 10 . 6/25/2010
Oi! Lass is outdated!

Not all Brits are quite so...so...

Eh. Well I can say I don't use the work crikey. And, add in the word 'bloody' a few times. It'd fit more.

Otherwise, very nice.
Butterfly217 chapter 14 . 6/19/2010
Yay, not the last chappie D

This, so far, has officially become my favorite. TyTy has been portrayed absolutely PERFECTLY, and I'm loving her phonecalls with Zac. I shall be waiting for the next chapter
WarriorSwift chapter 14 . 6/19/2010
Interesting chapter...though I've gotta say that I'm slightly confused 'cause I haven't looked at this fic in a while...-" But that's my own fault soooo yeah. Try to update more often )
WarriorSwift chapter 13 . 10/28/2009
Well the chapter's not all THAT short, and at least u updated ]