Reviews for Can we really be forgiven?
L.E.A.H437 chapter 2 . 3/10/2014
I can't wait for the next chapter
SG-Cynder chapter 2 . 12/26/2011
hmmm someone needs to beta this for spelling and grammar. But apart from that the story is great.
hooked reader chapter 2 . 9/23/2011
like the story
bleacher chapter 2 . 1/7/2010
interesting i wonder what will happen
hydra1100 chapter 2 . 7/9/2009
great story. WHERE MY COUGIE!
blackillerhate chapter 2 . 3/2/2009
you should work on your spelling its not to good but a good story
Darth Dragmorr chapter 2 . 11/27/2008
hi this story is pretty good. I would recommend that sometime soon you tell how naruto go his fox ears and tail. I do hope that you won't give up on this story it good so far
Guardian 777 chapter 2 . 11/5/2008
Is this gonna be a harem (NaruHanaShivaAnko?) or just a threeway? And where's the lemon!
Paladin-kriss chapter 2 . 11/5/2008
nice, love the display of feelings from Kyuubi

Can I have 2 cookies now?
Conflict chapter 1 . 9/20/2008
1) You really need to work on your english

2) You were too direct.

Drake Yuuhi just sees the kid then decides to take him with him for six years no less? Why? What were his motives. Was it pity, guilt, a whim? When he told his story to the hokage

The Hokage sees a shinobi who has been missing for year, disobeying his superiors orders and has apparenty 'kidnaped' a citizen of his village, not to metion said citzen being the holder of the Kyuubi Kitsune, and doesn't even seem abit suspicious? concerned? He simply accepts the words of this man without question? Again... Why?

Naruto. Why did he leave with a total stranger? Wasn't he scared? confused? even a bit sceptical? What was going on in his mind? How can he simply enter the academy when he was missing for six years?

3) So many plot holes.

4) 'Drake' and 'Shiva' are english names. I have never heard of a Naruto character without a japanese name. Even Maito Gai/Mighty Guy and Rock Lee aren't truly englinsh, those being distorted with a japanese accent.

Look. I'm not trying to be mean. I'm trying to be helpful. If you can't take critisizm then do yourself a favor and stop writting in a public site. Trust me. I'm being nice.
CrimsontheBloodyDemonKing chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
When are you going to update?
alone shadow dream chapter 1 . 9/4/2008
interesting i would like to see you continue hana x naruto pairs ae my fav
scione chapter 1 . 9/1/2008
i like Shiva Yuuhi keep her in pairing.
Jfitzgerald chapter 1 . 7/21/2008
Please update again soon. Thanks.
DufFan chapter 1 . 6/12/2008
Great story! Please update soon!