Reviews for Against the Pull of Gravity
Girlink chapter 23 . 2/11
"Yeah, it blew our minds too"...
That's our Bella!
Wooohoo! The Cullens it's in tha house!
Guest chapter 16 . 12/4/2014
Stories like this disgust me. She is 15, he is about 30. The imprint dictates that he be whatever she needs, at 15, whether she is 'in love with him' or not, she doesn't need a 30 year old boyfriend. He is taking advantage of her and it's gross. You are writing a love story between a 15 year old and a 30 year old, but making it out as if it isn't completely innapropreite, disgusting or wrong.
SariaMartell chapter 30 . 8/2/2014
This is perfect. I read it in spanish but the traductor didn't finish it and I needed to know how it ended...
I really, really, loved it. Thank you so much for writing the best fanfic I've ever read. w
A person chapter 30 . 4/14/2014
Honestly, this is my favorite Quil & Claire fanfiction, out of them all! I love how you didn't make their relationship (and the whole story) about the two of them going further into their relationship with sex. You actually created an interesting plot with a twist and all.

:D
Mayuri love cullens chapter 30 . 10/11/2013
Nice story. :)
Yum-Yum-Yum-Bubblegum chapter 31 . 10/8/2013
Cute! Thanx for sharing! :)
Starz chapter 31 . 10/7/2013
I luuuuuvvvv ur story. It's amazing. I luv Quil and Claire very much.
sleight chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
Oh my god the whole imprinting scene as recalled by Claire is so great! Ugh it gave me major feels like the whole removes a leaf from her hair part and people crying because Quil just imprinted on a TWO year old. seriously. everything. like how Quil remembers everything about their first meeting and how it's all ironic that she asks if he remembers like of course he remembers duh Claire and how he's happy and confused and everything at the same time.
her illusion chapter 30 . 6/12/2013
aww,how sweet! :) this was so lovely,watching claire be so torn over her own feelings for quil when they're reciprocated all along just that she doesn't know that and her interaction with bella and seeing bella and edward's relationship through her eyes was just perfect :D & it's great that leah's happy too
Guest chapter 30 . 5/18/2013
I think you do a really good gob on this story one of my favs and trust me I'm addicted to fanfiction and have read ALOT
So keep writing your truly talented :)
nickiandlogan chapter 30 . 3/3/2013
very cute
nickiandlogan chapter 17 . 3/2/2013
i love her reaction. its so real :)
AnakinPadmeSkywalker chapter 17 . 10/3/2012
I like it. I think it's really thought provoking.
jacob144evertaylor chapter 31 . 8/26/2012
Great story :) I would have voted if I knowthanks great story
nicky chapter 26 . 8/12/2012
OMG is her scar like Emily's?
1,149 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »