Reviews for Twisted Purity
DestielFan chapter 5 . 11/9/2013
I liked it wish it was longer though but what else could there be to when everyone is dead? On second thought, I kinda like everyone dead 'cause no one can really ruin their relationship ehehehehe :D
Rose chapter 5 . 8/23/2013
Wow, I really enjoyed this. I actually lost this fic and spent three days looking for it, needless to say I found it again! I hope you write these two again because you did a great job with this fic! Please keep
up the great work!
Uchiha Riddle chapter 5 . 8/9/2013
Only one thing to say. I loved it. Absolutely beautiful, you really captured the feelings of stagnant existence. Very impressive and a pleasure to read.
SilverEars chapter 5 . 12/23/2012
Wow.. O'o That was really good! Great job! :)

Sweet-Hearted SilverEars
Catslock chapter 5 . 4/20/2012
aw i love happy endings. Most of the apocolypse like endings like to leave loose threads and things so this was an awsome story. thx for writing1
Blue Eyes Onyx Dragon chapter 5 . 10/18/2011
Whoa nice lol

That should really be an alternate ending to AC just saying or something along the lines XD
solsere chapter 5 . 6/12/2011
I absolutely DIED when I found out taxes had been destroyed. Great fic!
ForgottenHour chapter 5 . 2/27/2011
My favorite part would have to be when Cloud told Sephiroth to give him what he deserved. For some reason that sounded very in character for Cloud. This was extremely hot and very real. If that makes sense. I liked it. I liked it alot *eyebrow waggle*
DarkBombayAngel chapter 5 . 5/11/2009
It's really good. -
dimonyo-anghel chapter 5 . 8/10/2008
Yay! I love it! I'm happy that the two found happiness(?) in each other! And even if the new world seems kind of outrageous it's pretty gosh darn cool! -
rogi16 chapter 5 . 6/9/2008
tHANKS FOR THE STORY! n_n It was kind of short but enjoyable. You should write more. XD
Lady Psychic chapter 5 . 6/8/2008
Yay! A happy ending! This was a great story! Now, I'm off to read your Walter/Henry story.
FoolForThought chapter 5 . 6/6/2008
Hello again, good to see you contibuting to the Seph/Cloud society! I am SO sorry for not reveiwing earlier as you are still one of my favoritest(yes it is a word...at least in my vocabulary) authors ever. I had good reasons though! 1) I moved and didn't get connection until 3 weeks later. 2) My computer, Steve, broke down and I had to get another Steve. 3) I had hellish finals through which I had a mental break down... though My teacher gave me more time for my final because of it.X3 As I am a costumer, I will send you hand-made internet cosplay for your forgiveness.

Anyways, I really liked this story. Though it was short, it gave an insite on what it must be like for an immortal. Though I do find instant death a bit harsh, but thats just me. as long as its not too painful, I'm fine with for social equality and everybody getting paid. Now if you'll excuse me dear, as I have to go throw Steve out the window as I finally got of my lazy ass and finished one of my stories, but Steve will not let me up load it.

ja ne,

Bugsey58
LunaLocket chapter 5 . 5/30/2008
reading this makes me wish the world was the same way.
Amenatsu Setsuna Amane chapter 5 . 5/29/2008
Dai-Shishou dashed into demonlifehealer's room quickly with her shoelaces' tangled with eachother and make her fall.

"Damn!" she cursed as she picked herself up and hid herself under the authoress's bed. demonlifehealer looked at her bed confusely. she walked towards her bed and bent down.

"Dai-chan... what happen?" she asked.

"Close the door quickly! Don't let anyone come in!" Dai-Shishou squeked from under the bed.

"What's wrong?" the authoress asked again. Then, there's loud bangs on the door which make the authoress startled.

"OPEN THIS DOOR DAMN IT!" Cloud's voice was heard.

"Now, now Cloud. That is not nice." Sephiroth said to Cloud. "I DON'T CARE! EVEN IF THIS STORY IS ALREADY END, I WILL NOT LET HER KEEP THAT TAPE SHE RECORDED WHEN WE WERE DOING THAT THING!" the blond scream.

"...?" demonlifehealer looked at her bed with a whicked grin.

P/S: i don't know about your next story. Can you give which anime is it. TQ.