Reviews for An Experimental Thing
Guest chapter 1 . 7/10/2012
cool are you writing more? I may be straight but i love to read yuri and yoai.
YoruichiXSoiFon1 chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
awesome lol love it u gotta write more plz (cute big kitty eyes pout)
TrueLoveBeliever18 chapter 1 . 9/25/2011
Hahhahaa funny and a good way to get back at guys love ur story. Keep up the good work!
Foxipaw chapter 1 . 3/9/2011
I like it so far :3 Hopefully not a one shot
Lady Natalia chapter 1 . 8/16/2010
Please continue this story! You've left me in suspense... XD
Scabbard chapter 1 . 1/12/2010
I enjoyed the story so far :) i have actually sent you an E-Mail to tell you how I feel and ask you a favor/questions :)

i hope you keep writing.
Lady Izumi 101 chapter 1 . 7/6/2009
I totaly agree with you! Kagome and Sesshoumaru are my #1 ever but this is so fun! I might start readin Sango and Kagome fics too!
Sakiko-Kiyoshi chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
hey hey hey this is new but i like it please continue pwease its interesting
inuyouko chapter 1 . 9/27/2008
update and see were it goes. some people have this hidden talent about writing yuris and you might be one of them
Maileesaeya chapter 1 . 9/24/2008
(Insane maniacal laughter) Oh, that was good! I've got to see more of this, I love this pairing! Actually, checking my profile reveals that I like not only this pairing, but also Kagome x Kikyou and Sesshomaru x Kagome. Please post the next chapter soon!
Shadow Kitsune67 chapter 1 . 8/21/2008
OMG. xD I love your fic so far ehehe. I love this couple c8. Haha. I like Sesshy x Kagome too your author's note. xD
Kagasha chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
it was a good start, and i really liked how everyone was all hyped up bout it like real highskool. nice and gossipy. plz continue and i cant wait 4 the rest.
kags
FiyoriTakeshi chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
Wow this story is seriously good and I can't believe that its only the first chapter. Please try to update soon cuz I really can't wait till I can read the next chapter. You seriously ROCK!
Issacharr2 chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
you should write a new chapter...
Leon Abbot1 chapter 1 . 7/12/2008
i am very proud and agree with you