Reviews for It Never Happened
You are incredible at the performing of characters.
anon chapter 1 . 12/11/2014
Perfect. PERFECT. Everything I wanted in a fic for these two and more. Thank you.
Lilly Rae chapter 1 . 6/2/2014
gaaaaaaaah! My hands just did this...thing in the air and I made a noise and my mom looked over at me and I just flushed and told her it was nothing just a fanfiction lol TOOOOOOOOO good and emotional and gaaaah!
ladyluck25 chapter 1 . 8/3/2013
This was a different piece from the norm and can be interpreted in more than one way. I really enjoyed it.
ya chapter 1 . 12/23/2012
whoa i know this fic is 4 years old but its hellla solid i enjoyed this thoroughly whoa ahhh i like
LizTheBookNerd chapter 1 . 7/4/2011
Spam...its a bit ackward to me, only because of the age difference and im a seddier. But thats not my point of reviewing. I thought this was really good. I liked how you used second person! Awesome job!

Invierna chapter 1 . 10/3/2010
Nicely written, but maybe it shouldn't have been a "you" format. Other than that, it's great!
BelowAverageGatsby chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
Nicely written. The only things I didn't enjoy was the the reader was Sam, and there should be so much more to this story. It a very nice story.
Lucyole chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
i love it it was beautyfull and amazing *big smile on face*

i dont know why but i'm happy about this story very good work
Implied.Awesome chapter 1 . 6/19/2010
painful, hot, beautiful. I cannot wait to read more.
Kimbo chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
Nevermind, yes you are on , you're 1 of the only Spammers ;P xx
Kimbo chapter 1 . 12/16/2009
So sweet! Its so plausible but because we're talking about a kids show, unless there's a 10 year reunion show, we're unlikely to see it play out. Thanks for this, it's so well written!

not sure if you're on the forums, but I just joined, I'm Freddimamay :)
paige chapter 1 . 3/14/2009
ah i loved it

wish there was more like detail about WHAT happened

but just to satisfy my needs haha

thanks for this, this is great

KagomeMiroku chapter 1 . 2/9/2009
This was really cute, I'm in the process of writing some Spam too. This was nice
xFender'sGirlx chapter 1 . 12/14/2008
ooh write more SPAM! i love SPAM!