Reviews for Purple Testament
jon891 chapter 12 . 2/25/2011
Please try to update soon.
jon891 chapter 13 . 2/25/2011
Please try to update soon.
HEW chapter 13 . 12/15/2009
Just re-reading and waiting for an update with bated breath! :)
Anne McSommers chapter 13 . 11/9/2009
Really enjoying the fic, keep up the good work
JennMel chapter 13 . 11/5/2009
It's nice to see Harper stories still live! Hope you keep up with this one! :)
TheDreamerLady chapter 11 . 9/21/2009
Hahaha. Well, poor Hahne/Redshirt. Do we get to see Harper's marvelous and foxy plan now? Wanna se!

krashkart chapter 11 . 9/19/2009
Ouch! Good chapter with a good ending.
HEW chapter 10 . 9/14/2009
Just found this story and am loving it. Can't wait for the next chapter! Harper Go Bragh!
krashkart chapter 10 . 9/7/2009
Qutee a good chapter. I liked both the interplay between the characters and your mission briefing. Both seemed quite realistic.
TheDreamerLady chapter 10 . 9/6/2009
Oh hho ho. I'm excited to see the reactions of the crew when they realize who it was that started THIS party...!

krashkart chapter 8 . 8/19/2009
I finally got around to catching up on this story. I'm hooked.
Deljuj chapter 8 . 8/16/2009
Beautifully written. You showed the lesser known side of Harper while sticking to Harpers personality. Fantastic job. Hope to see more soon.

Fae.
TheDreamerLady chapter 7 . 8/13/2009
When Rommie figures it out, she's gonna kill him. Or maybe just clobber him and never speak to him again. Either way, sucks to be Harper!

MBB chapter 6 . 8/9/2009
an interesting story, and nice to see it twisted to a universe where earth matters.

And nice that Harper goes against Dylan, his opinions were undervalued in the latter halve of the series.

A bit of a surprise when you told Earths ending - i guess that happened in season 4? I stopped watching somewhere end S3 I think, and tried a handfull of S5.

(and if it turns out you do not continue the story, could you put up a summary of how you intended it to end?)
TheDreamerLady chapter 6 . 7/28/2009
Nice religious nuts. Well, hell, with Harper hopefully plentiful paycheck funding them, they probably could afford to be friendly.

Man, I wonder what they are offering.

Hmm.