Reviews for Telling Jokes to God
Guest chapter 16 . 10/4/2014
I love it's just so so so so PERFECT!
kriddee chapter 16 . 1/4/2014
This story remains as vivid and moving to me today as it did when I first read it years ago!
augus10 chapter 16 . 10/29/2013
I've read your story several times now but I notice that I never had reviewed your story. So I just want to let you know that I love your story very much. I find it quite amazing, beautiful written, it was a great read.
RIPmari-speed chapter 16 . 6/18/2013
Andreaaaa chapter 16 . 2/1/2013
I loved your story! Truly amazing written and with the suprise moment (calleigh leaving) made the story truly amazing!:D
Quitethefangirl chapter 16 . 5/18/2009
This is one of the best Eric/Calleigh I've read thus far, I really enjoyed the story and was so cute. I love your writing style, the way you wrote the story was aMAzing. Please please please write a sequel.
ElaineiAMaddison chapter 16 . 3/28/2009
aw, it was a great story, i loved it alot.
ElaineiAMaddison chapter 15 . 3/28/2009
that was good, it was heartwarming and i did cry acctually when i heard Calleigh's speach to Lucas I cried. I love it( i know i sound really sappy cause I'm saying i cried but it was great)
ElaineiAMaddison chapter 14 . 3/28/2009
im tearing up, this is a great story, honest it is great. I really, really hope they get togather at the end of this story
ElaineiAMaddison chapter 13 . 3/28/2009
poor Eric, does Calleigh know what she just did to Eric and Lucas, she kinda left them like Rosha mind was screaming' Calleigh, don't you dare say that, he loves you. They both love you. HE called you momma because that's what he feels you are to him.' I personaly would've been happy. but Cal isnt... uhgg just when everything was going great too. Eric must have been crushed. He loves he so much. oh by the way great job i love it so much. maybe yo ucould read my story and tell me what you think of it, its" Meeting Up With Past Memories." im not done yet
ElaineiAMaddison chapter 3 . 3/28/2009
its great so far keep up the awesome work cant wait till i read the next chapter in like (2 minutes)
Cbelle chapter 16 . 3/1/2009
I really enjoyed reading "Telling Jokes to God"! I thought your Calleigh and Eric were spot on and totally in character, which was great to read.

I'm looking forward to reading more of your Calleigh/Eric fics in the future!
JLo10131121 chapter 16 . 12/4/2008
Brava, excellent, well thought-out and more importantly, executed, story. Off to read its sequel.
cinnimonforever4 chapter 16 . 11/25/2008