Reviews for Past and Present
Fred-and-Hermione-all-the-way chapter 1 . 9/26/2011
I'm confused. But brilliant fanfic.
simys chapter 9 . 9/13/2011
this is fantastic will you be doing any more id really like to read more of this
Immortalis Cruor Elf chapter 9 . 7/24/2011
update sooooooooooon!
WizardWay chapter 5 . 3/12/2011
i like your story, but it's a bit confusing and hard to follow. i'll probably do a similair story soon, but i think i'll make them all in different time periods. good job!
Melt your Heart chapter 9 . 6/27/2010
Update soon!
VampWitchCat chapter 9 . 1/11/2010
Very interesting. I hope you finish it.
Rollercoasteroflife-1D chapter 9 . 1/6/2010
wow awesome keep it up :)
R chapter 1 . 10/30/2009
The story's interesting, but I'm a bit confused how anyone could mistake Fred Jr for Fred Sr, since Fred Jr's half-black. (His mum is Angelina!)
widz chapter 9 . 8/13/2009
Wow, Hogwarts in the future is really different! I'm surprised that AdultLily and TeenJames haven't talked with Harry yet..really like your writing - can't wait for the next update!
Teddy K Collins chapter 2 . 7/31/2009
I understand the plot, but it's confusing. you can't really tell the difference between the past and future and which James and Fred are which.
Blouta chapter 9 . 4/17/2009
I liked it alot. I was wondering when Remus was going to start questioning himself.

Written really well.

Update soon!
flowerypetal chapter 9 . 4/16/2009
really good story. confuzing. well the first chapter was exstremely confuzing and i didn't understand everything that was going on. but i think i've got the hang of it now.
You know who chapter 1 . 3/2/2009
Amazing simply amazing.
FaithfulHPReader chapter 9 . 2/21/2009
This is very good so far. I can't wait for an update! :D
dahilsaiyo chapter 1 . 2/11/2009
The ideas are excellent but because you used conversations without any preliminary discussion of scenes and characters, the entire chapter is very confusing.
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »