Reviews for Stare
Mirria1 chapter 1 . 11/1/2017
...WHY is Yuki speaking in third person? It's cringy when people do that just saying. She also used Zero's name to many time while talking to him. Actual people don't speak like that.
Anyway, the story was interesting regardless. I liked the gossiping girls talking about Zero. Make it seem that more than just the main characters in the world are being acknowledged. I like that stuff.
Feiy chapter 1 . 11/15/2016
At first, I wasn't crazy about the third person conversations but you managed to tie it together in the end and it worked well in the final dialogue. But what an evil way to end this
LeoVargas chapter 1 . 4/14/2012
Fabulous!
Krizteena chapter 1 . 12/25/2010
XD my best friend's boyfriend started talking in third person all the time, now he's got our whole little group of people doing it.

I liked it, especially how the whole third person pov fits into everything. Especilly how Zero admits to wanting more of Yuuki's blood :3

Overall thumbs up :)
TheDeathNoteFreak chapter 1 . 12/18/2010
Too lazy to log in :D just wanted to do a quick review.

Loved your story-I hate third-person speech, but you're one of the few authors that does it correctly and so I liked it. Zero's mood is in character, and I LOVE the last line... but that's 'cause I'm a hopeless romantic :P. I can't wait for the next chapter, please write soon.

By the way, I loved where you wrote, "That was it. It was the beginning of the end.

The world would end instantaneously. Pigs were drinking blood. And flying. Vampires had completely taken over the world."
DOUBTBUTNEVERREGRET chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
great! it was awsome!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/22/2010
update!
kenshingirlxoxo652 chapter 1 . 12/14/2009
that was awsome!Kenshingirlxoxo652 likes this story alot and also she loves the last sentence! Kenshingirlxoxo652 hopes you update soon! LOL!
ladydeath07 chapter 1 . 11/12/2008
i like the story, keep up the good work!
Snickerjets chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
why the hec is she talking in third person so much
eviansilver chapter 1 . 7/4/2008
two words. absolutely awesome. :D keep it up. :D
kasumi18 chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
It was really good, and I thought Yuki speaking in the third person was kawaii XD *does that sometimes*

And you did really well with this style, however I have one bit of critism.

If you have one character speaking, then after the quote, either have them doing an action, or something like "yuki said." But if you put the action of a different character after another one speaks, it can become confusing to the reader.

For instance...

"Yuki needs Zero." He inhaled sharply, his chest constricting painfully.

That's Yuki saying that she needs Zero, but due to Zero's action after it, to some it could seem as if Zero was speaking, not Yuki. Therefore its better to only put one characters actions and words in one paragraph, and then a seperate paragraph for another characters actions and words. It makes it easier to understand.

I hope I helped ; and I'm sorry if I sounded critical.
Sweety Rahai chapter 1 . 5/30/2008
next chapter? rating up? I'm there baby!
jess chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
Hey I so agree with you! Yuuki&Zero

Zero is so hot!

reply if you can!
Aesir23 chapter 1 . 5/21/2008
Excellent story, please update soon.