Reviews for First Steps
Me chapter 2 . 2/2
Poke poke update pleade
artimismoon95 chapter 13 . 1/28
This is just fantastic. I want to see the first option class of the year, Malloy throwing something in Harry's cauldron and harry just fixing it without batting an eye.
Me chapter 13 . 1/6
Years. *years* have passed, and you left an entrancing story sit to gather dust... Just when it was reaching the point I always find most intriguing; how do your twists of fate effect what happens at school? Normally, with the story untouched in so long... I wouldn't even think to hope... But this I will add to my reading list, hoping that someday you will once again take up the pen and finish what is sure to be a masterpiece of fanfiction.
Guest chapter 13 . 12/28/2015
when r u gonna update
Pathseekerme chapter 13 . 12/18/2015
I think this is a terrific story! I have started reading it several times, and each time I come back to it is a chapter or two longer. I love the way you portray Master Figg-you make her into a real person!
delia cerrano chapter 13 . 8/11/2015
Please be one of those special authors that really finish their stories no matter how long it takes. I don't care that it was last updated in 2009; I just need to know "what happens next". I enjoyed this different view of Harry so much! And the characters...AU and canon? Wonderful!
Guest chapter 13 . 7/28/2015
I quite like this story. I've spent a LOT of time (too much time) reading Harry Potter fanfiction and I'd thought I'd exhausted this website of good, interesting, well-written stories. I've been listlessly searching for worthwhile reads and I've found another. I was reading this, wanting to know what happens in reagards to Harry's apprenticeship to Sebastian and eagerly awaiting the arrival of the other schools for the tournament only to find that it stops at chapter 13 and hasn't been updated in years. I guess this has been abandoned, but I just wanted to say that I really like this story.
daithi4377 chapter 13 . 7/16/2015
Wow both Ron and Hermoine are acting rather childish aren't they...will you be continuing this story? Interesting how all of a sudden Charms is so very important to the Minister of Britain isn't it? Too bad that anyone with have a brick of intelligence can see that it's backed by Dumbledore!
daithi4377 chapter 12 . 7/16/2015
Lol I'm not surprised at the Apprentice invitation have been expecting actually.
daithi4377 chapter 11 . 7/16/2015
Did he just get invited to the Death Eater party lol.
daithi4377 chapter 10 . 7/16/2015
Didn't he turn away first? What has her actions have to do with Snape?
daithi4377 chapter 8 . 7/16/2015
All that hard work in potions during the summer and it will all be for naught in the first class in September.
daithi4377 chapter 7 . 7/16/2015
I'm surprised that Dumbledore has been quiet this long.
daithi4377 chapter 6 . 7/16/2015
Interesting birthday so far!
daithi4377 chapter 5 . 7/16/2015
Yeah the truth was not what was written. Similar to making that first potion. Book learning is good but experience is better.