Reviews for Broken Love
Shadow Fox 2013 chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
You did a great job! You should definitely make a Death Note story :)
Phantom 1313 chapter 1 . 10/7/2012
That was the most amazing story I have ever read with MattxOC. I almost cried at the end D,x I rarely get emotional over fics by people I don't know so be proud D,,,"""X
Rachie-girl chapter 1 . 4/7/2010
I liked it! It was so cute, short and sweet and to the point. Realistic. It was short yet it held a lot of information in it. And it was well-written. Very sweet. Please write that DeathNote story! If it's even half as good as this, it'll be amazing!
Luxord's Xigbar chapter 1 . 12/4/2009
qaw i love reading your stories but does tsuki always die... wkatevers i still love themm, you should do another matt x oc
urban.princess.bri chapter 1 . 10/11/2009
This was so cute and well written.

I loved it. 33
XxGaarasGirlXx chapter 1 . 11/4/2008
aw, that was so sad. *sniffles* I'm glad i finally found a Matt love story that had a girl in it and didn't have Matt paired with various guys. Sheesh, I was about to give up hope that everyone on earth believed Matt was gay. Your are my hero!

I loved this story! It was really good and so sad. I like the random part. Now that was funny. Great job, and I hope you do more with Matt and Tsuki... Actually, I beg you to do more. *drops to knees and begs* Please?
Danica West chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
Sad story, but it's still very good.. I sure as hell couldn't write like that when I was 13.. Pity it's so short, though.. imo, the plot is something you could have stretched into 20-30 chapters, but that takes a lot of experience, which I am sure you will get if you proceed what you are doing :)

Practice makes perfect :)

- Anya
Marine L. Girard chapter 1 . 7/15/2008
Don't kid yourself, this is really good! I think you do have what it takes to write a full story, just keep your mind set on it and you'll do good.

I like your humor. The "golf on the moon" part was pretty good. When I first read it, I couldn't help but burst out in histerical laughter! I still do as a matter of fact.

Hee, hee. Great job! I loved it!
Twilight-to-Nightfall chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
This story is so sad...and it is so nicely written too. Well done.

-Twilight-to-Nightfall