Reviews for White Room
SamDeanLover28 chapter 6 . 6/19/2008
“Dean, I look like a mummy!” LMAO.

“I’m going to pray for you.” *flashes back to the ending of the episode Faith*...that's a beautiful line*

pandora jazz chapter 6 . 6/18/2008
I almost didn't read your update. But you know me, if I read something, I always try to say thanks for posting a new chapter.

Nice touch with the memory of Layla trying to help Dean. I also like how Dean seems to be able to hang onto memories of Sam longer now, before the torture begins again.

I wasn't going to check the update, because I wanted more hope, which you did give us in this chapter, I think.

I know that you are thriving on the fact that Kripke followed through with his storyline and sent Dean to hell, but it did depress some of us.

Your updates still carry a punch, wonderful job with that.

Thanks so much for the new chapter.

Take care and don't let the heatwave do you in.
irismay42 chapter 6 . 6/18/2008
Things are still not looking too rosy for Dean, are they? But I loved how you wove images of Layla (great to see her back!), Mary and Sam into Dean's dreams - as his angels offering him some respite from the horrors of Hell.

I hope Dean's listening to Layla and still has faith that Sam will come... Some interesting almost Messianic imagery there for Sam too - a nice contrast to his recent 'Anti-Christ' label.
mtee1958 chapter 6 . 6/18/2008
This story is so interesting. You give us just little pieces - but each one is very intense, revealing.

irismay42 chapter 5 . 6/13/2008
God, what a horrible thought - Doc Benton waiting for Dean in Hell! That boy's so gonna be a mess when Sam finally rescues him!

I do like how you have Dean keep going back to Mary when it all gets too much for him to handle too - like she's his safe haven where he can just float above it all...and find his way back to Sam.
SamDeanLover28 chapter 4 . 6/13/2008
pandora jazz chapter 5 . 6/12/2008
I saw the alert, so I decided to read this first.

Still difficult to read, which I guess is good for you, because Dean is in hell.

Really gross as Dr. Benton made his appearance.

I keep assuming the 'she' is Mary, but unsure why Dean's mom would be in hell.

At least at the end of this chapter, Dean still remembered his little brother.

Your idea of short chapters are still carrying a powerful punch, emotional and really depressing.

Until next time, take care.
SamDeanLover28 chapter 5 . 6/12/2008
FraFra chapter 5 . 6/12/2008
Awesome, as usual, and really intense.

I liked the idea of using dr Benton from TIOMS.

Can't wait to read more!
mtee1958 chapter 5 . 6/12/2008
Wow, very intense - I'm loving it.

Thank you.
MayukoSon chapter 4 . 6/8/2008
Really great story, though painful to read. Awesome job with the Crossroad Blues connection. Please let Sammy come for him soon?
Naed chapter 4 . 6/8/2008
Poor Dean. You better get Sam to hurry up! - Really great story! :)
pandora jazz chapter 4 . 6/7/2008
I like how you included the character from "Crossroads", I don't remember his name, but he did give Dean and Sam the goofer dust.

Your right, short chapters do work and they carry a punch.

It is rough to see Dean so broken and scared. How can he save himself if he can't remember anything?

I'll look for your next update.

Until next time, take care.
irismay42 chapter 4 . 6/7/2008
Ooh, Sammy, please hurry up!

Loved how you included George, the artist from Crossroad Blues here - inspired! Surely another character who didn't really deserve to go to Hell...
heraldtaliar chapter 3 . 6/6/2008
This story is awesome and totally heartbreaking. I can only hope that was Mary talking to him... Please update!
182 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 .. Last Next »