Reviews for White Room
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 9 . 9/19/2010
WTF? I can't tell if this creepy little projection is helping or hurting. I mean, I can definitely see the hurting side, but is he trying to get a rise out of him to fight or what? GAH! I hate this. And thanks, you made me cry again. I knew the second you described the kid this was going down an "oh shit" path. I mean, if anything could break Dean, it would be himself. Why did the stupid bastards have to figure that one out? *growls at offending demons*
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 8 . 9/19/2010
Tell me that is not Alastair. Tell me that is anyone but Alastair. Grrrr. Leave him alone you SOB! Sorry, but the more I read the more protective of Dean I get. Great chapter! I about bounced just before the end. They haven't broken him yet! The Dean we all know and love is still there, He's still fighting! *hyperventilates in joy*

On the other hand, SAM! I mean it, hurry the hell up! He's not broken yet but he's on the border. Loved the kind of irony with him believing there was no God considering hell is the abscence of God. I just wish someone *cough*mom*cough*sam*cough* could get him to see that it's okay. (heads off to next chapter)
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 7 . 9/17/2010
Oh no. His thoughts in hell are of Lisa, Ben, and Sam...*sniff* By the way, I love how you have him wish someone else woud be tortured and still feel guilty about that. Very in-keeping with Dean's personality. And that bit with the Lord's supper...*shudders* And the fact that he's asking for someone. Dean, Mr. I'll-Shoulder-This-Myself is asking for help...Again, SAM GET YOUR BROTHER OUT!
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 6 . 9/17/2010
Layla? What the? I'm so confused right now. Except for the part where the demons are coming. Stupid bastards...they can't give him peace...Sam, get you demon-powered butt down there and save him before it's too late!
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 5 . 9/17/2010
Well, you did it five...geeze, I'm balling my eyes out over here. What exactly is torturing him now (it's lost all right to be considered a person)? God, I hate seeing him break like this, and beg to be freed. Mom, if you got a plan, start working the magic please! I just hope she's enough to keep him together till help arrives.
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 4 . 9/17/2010
Mom? Did fighting that poltergeist send her here? Or is she just taking care of her boy? And who did Dean meet in hell? I love and hate how jumbled his mind is right now. I mean, on one hand, it just shows how far he's fallen and needs to get pulled back...on the other, I just want to know what the heck is going on!
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 3 . 9/17/2010
No! They didn't...I hate when peace is given only so it can be yanked away. There's something so inhumanly cruel that...but again, he's in hell, what can be expected. Please tell me they're gonna get him out soon!
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 2 . 9/17/2010
*shivers* Ugh, that as creepy...Less with the torture and more with how...zombie-like Dean is (and not even that description doesnt cover it). He's usually such a cocky pain in the ass, but this...Sam or Castiel or somebody better be getting their butt down there to save him!
Sci F.I. Warper chapter 1 . 9/17/2010
Good start. I mean, as bad as hell seemed in the finale...I totally agree with your philosophy of the mind being scarier. Heck, even Alastair thought you needed to be creative to be a good torturer...not that I think HIS advice is useful...and I'm rambling so on to the next chapter.
67impalalover chapter 4 . 12/26/2009
Hmm...who is this myterious person? Is it real? Grr...i'm gonna have to wait till tomorrow to find out...it's late...bye:) Happy Holidays!

67impalalover
67impalalover chapter 3 . 12/26/2009
Well, at least he was happy...
67impalalover chapter 2 . 12/26/2009
Aww...poor Dean...
67impalalover chapter 1 . 12/26/2009
Wow, okay, I'm official glued to your fic, glad you kept writing!

67impalalover
LittleLurker chapter 20 . 5/15/2009
Loved this story! It's beautifully written and somehow you seem to get right into Dean's head - I'm amazed at how easy you make it look...

There are so many powerful lines in here, that I won't even try to pick the one that got to me most, but I felt that the title of the last chapter really defines Dean and now - at least in your fic - he's got a chance to fight back and become once more who he used to be.

Simply perfect! Thanks for sharing and take care! D.
Aelijah85 chapter 20 . 12/5/2008
OMFG! The ending where Dean Says what I guess would be like a inner mono I actually shed a few tears. The whole story was really good captivating. and I also loved your Quotes from Paul Tillich. Keep writing cant wait to read more from you.
182 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »