Reviews for White Room

Loved it :-D Really good heartfelt chapter :-D

Jess

x
SamDeanLover28 chapter 19 . 10/25/2008
excellent. hey did you enjoy last thursday ep? i sure did
Onari chapter 17 . 10/23/2008
"He spoke so low Sam barely heard him, in a broken whisper, “Can you see me?”"

OMG! You're killing me!

:D
Onari chapter 16 . 10/23/2008
"Dean contentedly smiled as he leaned into his brother, his speech tickling his ear he was so close. “You came, Sammy… you came.”"

But of course! I loved that! At last! :D:D

xx
Ghostwriter chapter 18 . 10/22/2008
Wow. Great job. Keep it up. Catch ya on the flip side.
kirallie chapter 18 . 10/22/2008
Poor Dean! Glad they worked out there was something wrong with the doctor. So how did he get otu and what was wrong with the ritual Sam did?
irismay42 chapter 18 . 10/20/2008
Oh *gulp* poor damaged Dean! You've done a really realistic job of showing how you only hurt the ones you love in this chapter - Dean taking his anger at himself out on Sam and at times Bobby.

I really liked the Thanksgiving scene at the end - especially with the addition of Ellen. I'd love to see her back on the show - they've brought some paternal influence back with Bobby, but we could do with Ellen back to bring a bit of maternal love into the boys' lives too!
mtee1958 chapter 18 . 10/20/2008
Great chapter! Loved the final scenes - the family together.

Bobby and Dean relaxing together - it works.

Thanks so much.
drkstormynite chapter 18 . 10/20/2008
Hey BJ:

Thanks for a great chapter. This story has been good all along, and I've enjoyed Dean's journey - even though it's been painful.

It's also nice that you gave them a nice day together, as a family. Doesn't happen very often.

Thanks.
Nilah chapter 18 . 10/19/2008
Awwh, hon, I don't think you need to doubt your writing skills. I love this story. Dean and Bobby;s moments together are precious. I never tire of having their relationship explored. I especially liked the inclusion of that silver story. It was very apropos. As always, it is a great pleasure to read your work. Looking forward to the updates.
East chapter 18 . 10/19/2008
Insanity and psychological torture are some of the most difficult plots to run with, especially recovery with such complex characters. However, you have satisfied nearly every expectation I have for such stories, and i have pretty high standards. Thank you for posting your work. It is entertaining and intriguing. The suspense leading up to Sam and Dean's reunion had may heart racing in anticipation. Dean is a very unique character, and it takes a sensitive hand to portray him as you have. Kudos. I wait with baited breath for the next two chapters.

EAST

(P. Dean and Sam connecting/bonding moments!)
pandora jazz chapter 18 . 10/19/2008
You covered some different POV's in this chapter.

Dean has a lot on his mind, hope he can work through it, just seems like he keeps covering the same ground.

Sam is trying to help, but will not get anywhere without Dean's input.

Nice moment as Bobby tried to explain about the silver and God. I'm glad that you used God in your story as the one that helped rescue Dean from hell.

Enjoyed the ending with them celebrating Thanksgiving.

Will drop you a line soon. Yes, I'm still loving this season and one of my friends has a new theory about Ruby.

Hope all is well and congrats on the new publication.

Take care
mikiss chapter 18 . 10/18/2008
Still enjoying your story, sorry I haven't comented recently. Am looking forward to the last two chapters.
DeanBean chapter 18 . 10/18/2008
That was a great chapter

Poor Dean :(

So confused and conflicted

I can't wait for the next chapter

More when you can