Reviews for Of Pets and Dolls
Guest chapter 5 . 3/23/2013
I just created a livejournal account to see that! :(
fanfictionmorelikemanfriction chapter 5 . 4/18/2012
duuuuuuuude the link doesnt worrrrrrrkkkkkk can you send me the link or justt edit the story?
kuu.razill.kussia chapter 5 . 10/18/2011
Hmm, interesting
zYnKiE chapter 5 . 9/25/2011
I want more of this!

Please! Don't stop in the middle! You would have kill me if you dont continue to write! No no no no no! I want more please! It's been 3 years since your last udated! OMG! Please! The story was so intersting! Dont stop! I beg you *sob*
Ining-Batong chapter 5 . 6/18/2011
O.O..

WHOAH WHOAH! THE LINK DOESN'T WORK!

When I read that Yuu-chan was bleeding it pissed me off!

Is it possible to send me the link so I can have a legit reason

destroy Tyki Mikk as hot as he is.
Ining-Batong chapter 4 . 6/18/2011
...I would have never thought about that pairing...Tyki and Kanda

*shrugs*

But Yullen...w!
Ining-Batong chapter 3 . 6/18/2011
...Kanda...Tyki's Doll?

...the upcoming party type thing sounds like it's gonna be a whole lotta dreadful fun!
Ining-Batong chapter 2 . 6/18/2011
Ah! Kanda! You've been introduced! And Allen sounds like a total ctuie in this fic!

I'm gonna read moar!
Ining-Batong chapter 1 . 6/18/2011
A very interesting concept. I didn't even know it was Yullen until I reread the summary.

I think I'm gonna like this fic. w
AlcoholicTree chapter 5 . 6/2/2010
woah you totally nailed the angsty and dark look. and honestly i dont think there's any OOCness in this fic at all..kanda was awfully fitting to me.
fluffychocolate chapter 5 . 11/4/2009
ZOMMGOSH i like totally loove this plot! Poor Kanda, being abused and all...he used a kickass move though, smashing lips and all...lol.

Anyhows, i noticed that the story hasnt been updated since like, June or something so could you tell me if you're still writing this?

If you are, i cant wait for the next chapter!
Kitsune no Yuuki chapter 1 . 8/24/2009
This is actually a really interesting concept and I definitely think it should be developed further. Although it doesn't seem like you've written anything that's not kink in quite a while nor does it seem likely that you'll continue this fic, but I'd like to see more of this story.
Just Miki chapter 5 . 6/21/2009
Wha i cant wait to see what happens
Blarghblah chapter 5 . 6/10/2009
I like the idea of dolls and pets, nicely done. By the way I read the higher rated part and I've read worse, you really don't need to put in the link.
Allen-Is-Mine chapter 5 . 6/7/2009
hope you will update soon!

I've really come to like this story! *smirk*

except from the fact that Allen is not a virgin *pount*

*wantes Tyki or Kanda to be the one taking that...*

but, Allen is still a virgin in the back, right?