Reviews for burn like wildfire
EE's Skysong chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
This was the best Naminoxas I've read yet (and I haven't read many, unfortunately, since most of them seem terrible). It makes Roxas alive and vibrant in a way most fics don't bother to and makes their romance much more interesting. I heart it.
sorceress115 chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
Beautifully, beautifully written. Despite the fact that they're sort of cannon, there are really too few well written fics about this particular pairing. Keep up the wonderful work!
Qwi-Xux chapter 1 . 6/10/2008
That was so beautiful and so sad. I love Roxas and Namine as their own selves, too, and I hold out hope that maybe one day they could, perhaps, find a way to exist outside of their somebodies...I mean, they did it once. *shrugs* Ah, well. I loved the way you contrasted Kairi and Namine, and Sora and Roxas. Particularly how you described Roxas's love for Namine, as opposed to Sora's love for Kairi. It was SO well done and it made me want to cry.
Max606 chapter 1 . 6/3/2008
This is well written, it is one of those fics that show you how Roxas is all angsty, but there's a balance, I hope you keep writing.
lemonadeskies chapter 1 . 5/31/2008
Aww! How sad. I wholly support Roxas x Namine and they DO deserve to be something other then trapped in Sora and Kairi's body. D: This was beautiful: I loved it!

Would you mind checking out my new oneshot? It's called Fireworks(Roxas x Namine)and I'd like to get your opinion on it. :D Thanks!
Lebrezie chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
woah. this was really good. :)

I love the writing style. please continue to write more stories! :)
12465739i4723 chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
Very good. I like the way you captured Roxas' anger and his feelings for Namine.(I've fallen for Roxas x Namine too)
Static Lull chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
I adored this.

Your writing is rather poetic, yet intense. You've twisted such a cliched concept into something refreshingly original.

Good job.