Reviews for Annoying Adagio
Kamisama no angel chapter 1 . 10/10/2014
Um, Wht does adagio mean? Wel, story seems good. Though ur pace is a bit faster. Plz continue.
fangirl Squeal chapter 1 . 9/18/2010
You write fantastically and grasp the attention of your audience through the use of your imaginative vocabulary which creates a vivid picture of Yunoki and his dilemma with Hino. Me being a fangirl this definately made me squeal lol, even though I am a Hino/Len rooter it made me think twice about Azuma and how I thought of him as an arrogant, purple haired jerk to now a deep, deprived pessimist (For me it is progress).

Hope you write more lovely work.
ariadne-chan chapter 1 . 6/21/2009
i feel for yunoki here. really nice! well-written, well-paced, what else. update sooner! i would love to know what happens next. do take care! -
sagittariusleo chapter 1 . 6/5/2009
I've reread the story , can't understand why I didn't review back then. T_T This is exacly the Yunoki in the manga ( or at least I think so ) . I hope you will write more Yunoki- Kahoko FF
annonymous cow chapter 1 . 1/16/2009

I like your way of writing, and you made Yunoki so in character! I really want to read a continuation!
Actually Anzie chapter 1 . 12/28/2008
Lol! I like the last line.

Great as always! 33

I'm sad to hear that you can't update your La Chanson de l'adieu... Sniff. And I'm also sad to hear that you're busy... sniff

~Happy Noo Yaer! D~

xx Have a good 2009! xx
SkyLilies chapter 1 . 11/30/2008
Yay for Hino/Yunoki vignettes! You've got his thoughts absolutely spot-on, which is so rare for this character that it's amazing when one find a fic that does get him right.

PS: are you midorihimesama from the neoromance forums? I used to be a passive browser there, and I remember one thread with a pic of Kaji/disgruntled-looking-Yunoki shounen-ai..sorry to go OT, but this is a great fic!
melancholywhite chapter 1 . 10/14/2008
I can't believe I haven't reviewed for this story yet... I thought I had... Well, as I already said before, I like this story... You really can picture Yunoki-sama well... Oh, and you spelled Albinoni wrong... And Midori-chan, I'm curious about what's gonna happen to Adieu!

People from the fanclub in CR really misses you! Especially me and Miyu-chan! We're so sad that you left... Everyone's been crying... LOLZ (oh and miyu-chan said that she really wants your email... _)

fortheloveofgodineedanewone chapter 1 . 7/29/2008
Interesting fic..especially,i happen to like yunoki*getting throttled by Yunoki haters*...i think you captured him perfectly.

"just as always,you are annoying kahoko"~my fav line!

~*-*~White moon Flowers
Jiru-senpai chapter 1 . 7/1/2008
I like the flow and content of the story. It's a pleasant read. :)

There should be more stories on Yunoki around here. Sometimes, it'll just get boring if the spotlight's always on Len and Kahoko. It wouldn't hurt to have an Azuma/Kahoko pairing once in a while. ;)
Zi Wei chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
Sugoi, Midori!

I love it! This story is simply great and well-written. I like Yunoki's analysis a lot.

Bonne continuation ! Keep it up, lady!
rikka02 chapter 1 . 6/18/2008
hi there pretty hime!

guess who?hehe..

wah!i finally read ur la corda fanfic and ur very good at it!

keep up the good work midori! *hugs*
Irrelevancy chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
oh wow... ur a really really really really (x10) great writer! No offense to La Corda Doro or anything... but like, I had always thought of it has a bit boring... But not anymore! _

Alrite! Onto the next one of ur story!

P.S. ur name is Midori? I know I'm asking a private question but mine is too (if urs is)!
annayunoki chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
hey...ths waz awesum...plz plz plz make a sequel
nisch chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
why not continue the story then? if this is intended as a prologue then you should continue writing the story.

i really like the pairing of hino and yunoki. please write more yunokixhino fanfics.

bon chance!(good luck in french)