Reviews for Ever After
Churnok chapter 1 . 7/18
As interesting a story as when I first found it on your website. (A site I can no longer find unfortunately.) Some minor typos. But nothing I haven't seen in books. Except you say one of the sisters is a redhead when their respective hair colors were black, silver, and blonde.
The fact that the same magic which makes the immortal lovers share pain also works with pleasure certainly makes sense. Though I wonder if he'll share her cravings.
Something else I like, since I have read all the stories that were on your site, is that all your stories fit together. There are no notable inconsistencies between this story and others involving Demona, Macbeth, and/or the sisters.
As a fan of at least your fan fiction I'm glad to have found you again.
MissGuided chapter 1 . 9/18/2008
I'm glad Demona found her happily ever after. It's about time. :)
QueenTatooine chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
*grin* nice ending line. I think this is a very good stand alone story. It has nice resolution at the end and sparks much thought in a reader. YOu have done a very good job with this one.

~QueenTatooine
Rowan Seven chapter 1 . 12/9/2001
Aww, how sweet. It was a delight to read a story in which Demona and MacBeth finally got a happy ending and weren't trying to kill each other every five minutes. Great characterizations and fantastic descriptions also add to the enjoyment of this story. My thanks.
aylaa chapter 1 . 12/4/2001
I've loved your Gargoyles fanfiction ever since (oldschool!), and I'm just overjoyed that you've decided to join the ffnet community! Please continue writing (and sharing!), you truly have a gift. :)
Gabrielle chapter 1 . 10/18/2001
This... was sweet, emotional, well written, and long overdue. I have to admit, I never saw the possibility of Demona and Macbeth, but it makes perfect sense, and you pulled it off beautifully. Well done.
Midnight Lady chapter 1 . 10/5/2001
wow. ok. i wasn't expecting that one. i loved the weird sisters, you got the rhyming part down pat. good job. keep up with this saga, i love it. :)