Reviews for Ever After
MissGuided chapter 1 . 9/18/2008
I'm glad Demona found her happily ever after. It's about time. :)
QueenTatooine chapter 1 . 8/29/2005
*grin* nice ending line. I think this is a very good stand alone story. It has nice resolution at the end and sparks much thought in a reader. YOu have done a very good job with this one.

~QueenTatooine
Rowan Seven chapter 1 . 12/9/2001
Aww, how sweet. It was a delight to read a story in which Demona and MacBeth finally got a happy ending and weren't trying to kill each other every five minutes. Great characterizations and fantastic descriptions also add to the enjoyment of this story. My thanks.
aylaa chapter 1 . 12/4/2001
I've loved your Gargoyles fanfiction ever since (oldschool!), and I'm just overjoyed that you've decided to join the ffnet community! Please continue writing (and sharing!), you truly have a gift. :)
Gabrielle chapter 1 . 10/18/2001
This... was sweet, emotional, well written, and long overdue. I have to admit, I never saw the possibility of Demona and Macbeth, but it makes perfect sense, and you pulled it off beautifully. Well done.
Midnight Lady chapter 1 . 10/5/2001
wow. ok. i wasn't expecting that one. i loved the weird sisters, you got the rhyming part down pat. good job. keep up with this saga, i love it. :)