Reviews for Shattered
Ladidadida92 chapter 7 . 8/10/2010
I like this story. There isn't enough "broken Robin" out there, and I like your characterization and writing style.

Are you going to continue this story? I know you haven't updated in a while, but... I would very much like to read the rest of the story.

~Ladidadida92
Knight Guardian chapter 7 . 7/28/2008
I'm shivering in anticipation of more, I'v already read this once but I cannot get enough there is so little 'broken Robin' out there to read and you write it so masterfully.
KG chapter 7 . 7/17/2008
Oh! This was...was...i am without words to describe what it was, but it was really something for certain and I loved every minute of it, (although i'm rather certain a certain outlaw shall not share my opinion). The lines were true, and i enjoye the 'he was close enough to kiss the dirt if he wanted to, which he did no' bit, very Robin methinks. Anyhow, I cannot wait for more to unfold.

~Knight Guardian/ CR Cheetah
101spacemonkey chapter 7 . 7/16/2008
an update!

i wonder what will happen, much and co will go to the castle, but robin isnt there!

they might get caught, i wonder if the merrymen will find out about what has happened to robin...

robin will only be a shell of himself, will marian find out?
Keiri Bradon chapter 7 . 7/13/2008
Impossible eh? Nothing's impossible for SUPER ROBIN! Er..sorry. I watch Superman Returns, Spiderman 3, and Batman Begins today. Superhero fiasco!

This story strangly pleases me...poor Robin :( Can't wait till the next update!

-Keiri
Frankie McStein chapter 7 . 7/13/2008
Damn! That's all I can think of to say! The outlaws are finally going to help... and they're not gonna do it! No! And it's all the sheriff's fault!

Well, Guy's fault.

Maybe if Robin weren't so cute. Can I really blame him?

Nah, it's the Sheriff's fault. And Guy's. It's almost always their fault anyway, so it stands to reason it's their fault now. I could blame the builders for making the damn room, or the designer for imagining it.

I think I'm getting a little off point.

Poor Robin. You write so clearly I'm afraid I'm gonna share that dream tonight! And making it so bad that he prefers Guy!

How could you!

Damn!
Rei Tamashii chapter 7 . 7/12/2008
Yay! Update! Great chappie please post the new one soon.
moodymel chapter 6 . 6/30/2008
This is a very dark and intriguing interpretation of Robin and Gisbournes relationship. Very interesting and very well written.
Frankie McStein chapter 6 . 6/26/2008
Wow! It makes such a difference reading it all in one go. That is such a strong piece of writing. Poor Robin! I can't stand thinking about what Guy has in store for him next! I'm sure basic sexual gratification wont be enough for him for long. oh... nasty images. Yuck!
KnightGuardian chapter 6 . 6/16/2008
More Robin torture *yay*

I know, I'm evil.

Anyhow, Shattered was once again brilliant with award winning lines of the ilk I would die for and Gisbourne is the same snide, cruel SOB he's supposed to be and Robin is still his cheeky self, if a little tarnished on the outside, nothing a little polish cant fix...lol.

Cant wait for mmore!
101spacemonkey chapter 6 . 6/14/2008
poor robin! i cant wait for an update, i wonder what will ahppen when the gang find him, and how will marian react, will robin tell them what happened, or will they find out, and if so how will they react, and what about much, he's bound to have some suspicions, in fact isnt he the only other person who knows about the basement? ok enough questions...
Rei Tamashii chapter 6 . 6/14/2008
Oh! Excellent new chapter :)
Rabbitzan chapter 5 . 6/8/2008
Wow amazing chapter hun!
101spacemonkey chapter 5 . 6/7/2008
poor robin, i wonder if anything else needs to be said...
KnightGuardian chapter 5 . 6/7/2008
Oh my! You never cease to amaze. This was brilliant from the clever trap, to the play on words,

"Have a nice trip, Locksley?"

To the scene in the underground room that only Robin, a servant, and now Gisbourne new about. I wonder who that servant happened to be?

*speculatize look*

All in all a reall piece of work, i especially loved the leading ending lines, Robins outright denial, simple and defiant.

“No.”

Robin opened his eyes. Was that him? Must have been, there was no one else there.

“What?” Gisbourne asked.

“I said 'no',” Robin repeated, louder this time, “I will not allow you to take me.”

Gisbourne laughed harshly.

This was awesome. I feel kind of bad that myy Robin didnt do something like this, but we took differant routes on this, my knew it was pointless and hurled insults and yours is still in denial of the whole ordeal...either way this was nothing short of spactacular (which I'm sure i'v just mispelled)!

“You're my problem,” replied Gisbourne,” with your kissable lips and your fuckable body.”

Can I just say once more, your are totally and completely awesome! That line was so much better than any of my pitiful attempts to match your sheer brilliance of dialouge.

; )