Reviews for Edward Moments
BadassEri90 chapter 8 . 6/3/2013
So, does this mean you really are done with Edward Moments? You are a really good writer, and you capture Edward's personality beautifully, but you haven't updated in five years, which is a lot! I would really like to know what happens between Bella and Edward in class, and how Edward saves Bella from Alice! They are really great ideas, and it would be awesome if you posted them :)
BadassEri90 chapter 9 . 1/14/2013
So im guessing that despite the authors note, your not continuing it? Shame, cause this story is one of the few that actually has the true essence of Twilight and is amusing. I really liked the idea of Edward saving Bella from Alice, and maybe you could've done a non-cliched, actually good version of Bella getting a mild cold and how Edward would of reacted. I really would have liked to see how Bella and Edward interact during class, maybe passing notes? Anywho, I really hope you decide to continue this collection of stories, I would greatly appreciate it. Keep up the good work!
patiicm chapter 1 . 5/22/2011
You write Edward's POV perfectly. I loved the title "Just Another Morning". I would like to wake up like that every day!
WithoutLove.LifeIsLike chapter 9 . 2/22/2010
cute :)
Trusttheplastic chapter 8 . 11/20/2009
i am loving this story! i hope there is more in the near distant future :]
Lacy-Jane chapter 8 . 8/13/2009
Great story!
Gone Gone Very Gone chapter 1 . 7/14/2009
That turtleneck thing was awesome/funny. this story is brilliant!
Confused55 chapter 9 . 4/29/2009
are you still going to post on this story? i really like and im sue others would also be very happy if you keep going.
DisneyVampire chapter 9 . 3/29/2009
When will you update again? It has been so... long! I am anxious to see the ending of this story. It is very good and I want an update! please! :)
EmbracingGrace1 chapter 9 . 3/23/2009
i loved this story and i cant wait until the next chapter. i havnt laughed so hard in the longest time. it was quite amusing. i loved it. thanks for making my day. lol. like i said cant wait.
sinfully-delicious94 chapter 9 . 3/10/2009
there so cute
AmaterasuSpiritWolf chapter 9 . 2/26/2009
Awsome story ) I love how you put Edward and Bella in situations with Edwards POV
xStayWithMe chapter 1 . 2/21/2009
Great chapter! And the ending? VERY cute.
tWiLiGhT gIrL chapter 9 . 2/13/2009
good job! update soon!
amyylasee chapter 9 . 2/2/2009
I would love to see how edward and bella act together in class that would be great but im liking the medow idea ;)

haha