Reviews for No More Mr Nice Sena
Jayls chapter 10 . 2/27
Thank you for your writing its one of my favorite stories. I look forward to when you are ready to write again!
Ryan Mashall chapter 9 . 2/23
I wonder when Hiruma's gonna confront his feelings for sena...
I LOVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVVE IT
KEEP WRITING PLZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ
Ryan Mashall chapter 7 . 2/22
I love how everyone is worried/over protective of sena. Its all scute
Ryan Mashall chapter 5 . 2/22
Dekuku sounds like an intriguing character tht should b in the show. I like this a lot. I just feel like Sena's bragging when he says he's goingbto three school though. I mean, he drops that comment a lot, even when he doesn't really need to. Oh well
Ryan Mashall chapter 4 . 2/21
This is sooo good, I really like it so far
666Neko chapter 10 . 2/8
please update soon I love this story
G807G chapter 10 . 11/18/2016
im sorry for you and your family to go through that pain, take your time to come back. i really love this story and i hope there will be more chapters soon.
ranoshi chapter 5 . 10/16/2016
It is great seeing Sena make so many friends. The crate/cargo rescuing thing on the docks would've definitely been cool to watch animated. Rui's banter with Sena made me laugh. Hmm, Agon will be trouble. The tattoo thing definitely reminds me of One Piece which is always fun. Thanks for the chapter.
ranoshi chapter 4 . 10/16/2016
I have no idea how going to all three schools would be feasible much less allowed so I will definitely look forward to how you may have Sena achieve this should be really take that route. Damn though, overachiever much lol
ranoshi chapter 3 . 10/16/2016
Sena and the people he works with and meets at the dock are all very interesting people. I am really enjoying your story and writing. Is the dock brat thing you are talking about a real thing? It is a fascinating system. It reminds me of One Piece and leveling up haha. I like how Sena being a runner supports the basis to his Eyeshield persona in regards to running and dodging. Do you have an outline for what you plan for the story? It's good seeing Sena be polite, hardworking and have confidence in himself. I hope you are doing well. Thank you for writing.
Mia chapter 10 . 10/2/2016
Sorry to hear that. it does get better over time and you can look back on the happy memories you have and it won't hurt as much as time passes.
P.S love this story of yours
Korazan chapter 10 . 8/9/2016
Hi, how are you? I hope you're feeling better. Your fic is good, really good, sometimes I mistake Sena here for Tsuna, my bad xP anyway, your idea is wonderful and addicting, a pity that it stopped here... but I wanted to thank you for these chapters :) see you ;)
Guest chapter 10 . 7/31/2016