Reviews for No More Mr Nice Sena
tsukinopen chapter 10 . 8/23
Take all the time you need.
Himitsu no Kamen chapter 10 . 7/6
I'm sorry for your loss. Please take all the time you need for yourself. I hope you are able to find some solace in a time of mourning. On a separate note, you're a fantastic writer, and I love all that has been done so far!
violetmusime chapter 10 . 7/4
...I'm really sorry...I'll wait till you recover. This is a really great story. I hope you feel better 3
EclipseKuran chapter 10 . 6/29
You have my condolences. I hope he lived a fufilled life.
BabyGhost123 chapter 10 . 6/25
I loved the whole story is general...I loved how Sena was just different you made him have a strong personality to back it up...update soon when u have the chance
Nightsong02 chapter 10 . 6/18
I am sorry about your father. May you find peace and comfort in the future.
mysoulislost375 chapter 10 . 6/5
Sorry for your loss, please take all the time you need.
Cerb chapter 10 . 5/19
HOLY-MOLY-DONUT-SHOP THIS WAS GOOD! I SERIOUSLY CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT UPDATE! OOOOH AND I LOOOVE HOW SENA IS A COMPLETE BADASS~ XD
kyothefallenkit chapter 10 . 4/26
It's alright and take your time. Losing a loved one is no excuse for anyone else to bully you to update when you are not ready. So, again, just take you time and my sincere condolences.
Hell Hath No chapter 10 . 4/23
Hope you are feeling better when this reaches you, he might still be gone but remembering all the good times can make everything easier, hope to hear from you soon :)
Fox Akuma chapter 10 . 4/3
Sorry and take your time.
Crimson Dragon Devil chapter 10 . 4/2
I could lie and say everything's gonna be fine, but it really never will. It hurts to lose a parent and the pain never really leaves. You just learn to deal with it. But if you ever need help, you can talk to me. I lost my own father years ago but still hurt over it. I'm here if you need me
bipolarwithcats chapter 10 . 4/1
I'm sorry for your loss.
Shika-E.S.W chapter 10 . 4/1
Really sorry to hear about your dad, I know it's probably not my place to say this but don't push your feelings aside and try to talk to someone about it, as cliche as it sounds most of the time talking does help put things in perspective and helps you organise your thoughts. Just don't forget you have people to talk to even if you don't know them very well.

That's my intrusiveness done, again you don't have to take this advice or even read it, just felt like I should say something. I'm really enjoying your fanfic so far, hope to see another chapter.

Shika XD