Reviews for No More Mr Nice Sena
Korazan chapter 10 . 8/9
Hi, how are you? I hope you're feeling better. Your fic is good, really good, sometimes I mistake Sena here for Tsuna, my bad xP anyway, your idea is wonderful and addicting, a pity that it stopped here... but I wanted to thank you for these chapters :) see you ;)
UPDATE UPDATE
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE
Hope you feel better and sorry for his passing. I hope you also update soon it was gettting really good there.
KranaB chapter 10 . 3/24
i started reading this fic before i had a fanfiction account. it is one of the reasons i started actively taking part in the fan-fic universe. even if you are done with your fics, and if this comes a year too late (i have had the urge to re-read this particular fic for the last week and finally got around to it) i want you to know that you have made a difference. even if you never pick this dock brat back up, it will always be my absolute favorite. you have my condolences, and please, never forget that you are important, even if it is to a complete stranger that you will probably never meet IRL.
nafara chapter 10 . 3/21
Take your time... I know what it's like to lose a family member
VLoveLoss chapter 3 . 12/19/2015
So...no offense but I gotta ask. What is up with the dock workers' names? They're uh...different. qThe story is pretty good. I like it.
LadyGish chapter 10 . 12/14/2015
I'm rather late reading this chapter, but I just want you to know that you are a fantastic author, and that you should take all the time that you need. You may not be okay right now, but I believe that you are a strong person and will be okay in the future; despite the fact that I don't really know you past your writings.
puregarnet chapter 4 . 9/13/2015
Hmmm, oookay...Going to all 3 schools sounds rather ridiculous but I'll wait to see what happens for now...
puregarnet chapter 3 . 9/13/2015
Ooh, I really like your worldbuilding! The docks and their rules and activities are quite interesting! Or maybe it's jut that the way you wrote it was drawing me in ;) I like your Sena too! At first, I thought he was going to be a Gary Stu with him being super smart and having all this belts you mentioned in the first chapter. But I was pleasantly surprised! Sena didn't flaunt any of his skills at all! Or be so overly powerful it would had been super boring to read :DDD
tsukinopen chapter 10 . 8/23/2015
Take all the time you need.
Himitsu no Kamen chapter 10 . 7/6/2015
I'm sorry for your loss. Please take all the time you need for yourself. I hope you are able to find some solace in a time of mourning. On a separate note, you're a fantastic writer, and I love all that has been done so far!
violetmusime chapter 10 . 7/4/2015
...I'm really sorry...I'll wait till you recover. This is a really great story. I hope you feel better 3
EclipseKuran chapter 10 . 6/29/2015
You have my condolences. I hope he lived a fufilled life.
BabyGhost123 chapter 10 . 6/25/2015
I loved the whole story is general...I loved how Sena was just different you made him have a strong personality to back it up...update soon when u have the chance