Reviews for Intermezzo
Loufiction chapter 1 . 7/11/2013
great story. I know I've been commenting a lot about it in the various post Threads fictions that I've read but damnit we shippers were SO DAMN ROBBED of these moments!
Cort 85 chapter 1 . 7/13/2010
Cute story :)
Zoser chapter 1 . 7/2/2009
Sweet
Anakin David chapter 1 . 1/27/2009
Aw! really nice! Thanks!
JenniferJF chapter 1 . 10/20/2008
Had your story recc'd on LJ, found you ffnet site. Wonderful stuff, nice to find another great writer to add to my list And this one is so perfectly in character. Thanks! :) - Jenn
leiasky chapter 1 . 10/7/2008
Tactics! LOL! Oh, this was wonderful! Sweet, unexpected and I could actually see something like this happening. Sometimes one does need an excuse to cross that invisible line . . . his hat works just as well as anything else.
xShippyAngelx chapter 1 . 6/16/2008
you've got a good thing going here. honestly. :)
a. loquita chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
OK, I've read a lot of post-threads/moebius stuff. Heck, I even have a few on my hard drive somewhere (shamefully admits while shaking her head) and the thing that's always tough is to make it not too over-the-top cute or big long-winded speeches or even worse (shutters) one of them calling the other "Baby" (gah!) or anything that just feels off, not very Jack/Sam. It's tough to pull it off and do it right. Having said that, this little story of yours is in a league all it's own. By a long shot! This was soft, subtle, and so very... them. I love the hat stealing, the nation-building discussion Jack abandons, etc. All the details like that made it feel very real and very in character. Thanks for this one! Great job.
Lady-Dulcinea chapter 1 . 5/19/2008
I LOVED this story. I can't even describe how much. Everything was perfect!
BettyHall223 chapter 1 . 5/19/2008
Ooh, I like this one.
jj chapter 1 . 5/18/2008
Really good, loved this, made me read it 3 times, just to keep smiling. Thank you
getcarter chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
Chock full of fluffy goodness! :-)
luvnjack chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
Bravo, Mrs. Pollifax! :) Perfectly fluffy and wonderful!
sammie77 chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
Very, very nice! Really enjoyed this!
O'NeillRoxMyWorld chapter 1 . 5/16/2008
Yes! Sweet!

“Just tactics, sir." Too funny. Loved it, loved it, loved it!