Reviews for Screaming
givetherabbitthefreakintrix chapter 1 . 3/28/2011
This is hilarious! You could turn this into a series of oneshots easily! I love the Jet/Mai pairing because, like you said Jet is a reblle and Mai wasn't allowed to break the rules. It would be interesting to write the backstory to this (like how Jet Mai and Tom Tom met and why they were hanging out) and Mai becoming less somber and emotionless. Just a thought. Either way, this was a great oneshot. Five stars!
Kaze-Ink chapter 1 . 7/24/2010
hah! short but sweet and funny
TheBlueFoxtrot A Samba chapter 1 . 7/11/2010
I have never even entertained the idea of Mai and Jet. i prefer Maiko. but it could definitley work.
KissingKorpses chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
i like it. it was... refreshing.
azab chapter 1 . 3/21/2010
loved it great job :
appa-appa-away chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
Bahahahahaha! That was cute. Lol, yup, that's right Jet, just squeeze her arse. :)

XD

AAA
Anzer'ke chapter 1 . 10/21/2009
Indeed what you say is true, I say that they missed a great chance with not having the two of them meet in the show.

Not to mention, can you imagine the fight scene, awesome.

And this was rather brilliant.

Peace out and Rock on,

Anzer'ke.
Qzil chapter 1 . 3/25/2009
8D

I can't think of anything else to say except this made me happy.
eechan chapter 1 . 7/25/2008
*LOL* XD Ha ha! Now I'm officially in love with the idea of this pairing, which I had incidentally never even CONSIDERED before today. You rock!
HeartofFire-SoulofWater chapter 1 . 7/17/2008
hahahaha... nice...
LoveBackwards chapter 1 . 6/15/2008
Lmao, 'Could use a bit more volume, though'! Loved it and love the pairing!

) Zutara4Lyfe
zutarakid50 chapter 1 . 6/14/2008
Lol. That's really funny!
Recalled to Life chapter 1 . 6/1/2008
lol, I love JetMai... I'm not sure why, but they seem to make the perfect couple... That was just amazing...
Wohitzi chapter 1 . 5/25/2008
xD Hehe. I think you've just officially made me a Jet/Mai fan with this fic. Cute and funny.
xlovelylightx chapter 1 . 5/19/2008
I read it on LJ... And I still love it!