Reviews for Tough Skin
XxKageTenshixX chapter 1 . 6/13/2011
That was so adorable!
counter-intuitive chapter 1 . 1/26/2011
Ohh I'm glad I read this :) very cute!
ArlecchiNin chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
You have such an exquisite taste when it comes to choosing images and words.

Beautifully pretty.
MadaMag chapter 1 . 8/15/2008
Nice. Almost poetric (if such word exist :D)
XxMysticMariexX chapter 1 . 8/2/2008
oh wow hun that was totally awesome! I loved this! I can't believe I haven't read it till now. Wow, I'll have to ask bookworm if she's read it yet.
Mrs Hatake Itachi chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
Nice story!
Ubiko chapter 1 . 5/23/2008
I Love this story and it was done beautifully! The interactions between Sasuke and Naruto as children was so endearing. Leave it to Naruto to confuse the emaning of the words but still get its message. Sasuke was son enthralled by Naruto and his carefree nature unlike his restricted one. That he thought at first that Naruto was a spirit. If only those two became interactive childhood friends. Too bad his father forbid him to play and then the massacre occured so I doubt he remembered until later on. I guess Naruto always knew that Sasuke was Little Cloud, but decided to stay quiet.

And I find it really sweet when an author writes young Sasuke and Naruto stories as friends.
silver-eyed chapter 1 . 5/22/2008
cute! i was a bit confused at first how sasuke was training with kunai but naruto was an Indian...then i realized what you did with the plot. very creative, much applause to you! like i said, very cute! keep it up!
Teioke Sheay chapter 1 . 5/20/2008
Hm, I would have reviewed sooner but the login thing had a glitch so it wouldn't let me login and I definitely didn't want to leave an anonymous review 'saying' it was me either. I'd rather you know it's me for sure. _

Anyway you've reached a new level of CUTENESS! I didn't think it was possible! Aww! It was just so sweet!

Fav!

~TS~ JA!
Maci-bby chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
That was frickin adorable. :) I swear, I don't think I've read anything better al year. I am SO impressed. Unbelievably. Haha, that's definitely going on my favorites list. :)

Maci
xNeTsUx chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
That was so Sweet and good written like always. I need you to write more often, for me. I really love your work

See ya