Reviews for For The Moments I Feel Forgotten
Gleas chapter 5 . 8/21
Why didn't he just take a risk and side along the kid whenever he found him? Remus has the cloak and seems like he figured out where Harry has been going... he could have had a portkey to give Harry if they were worried about secrecy and whatnot- something small and inconspicuous... I fail to understand why they haven't rescued him yet, given all the numerous resources
emthereble chapter 12 . 6/11
Wow what a fantastic fanfic! !
Sheitane chapter 12 . 4/2
Hilarious. No more to say.
Kitten99 chapter 1 . 2/21
I'm sorry, but this fan fiction make no sense to me.
It seems like a cool idea, but it just doesn't work.
Sheitane chapter 2 . 2/20
It makes me cringe '"Good Lord, the boy's praying to the stars," one police officer muttered.' Legit no clue at all. xD I feel sorry for them. Life would be easier if Muggles knew Wizards and Witches existed.
Skyeward MusicLover chapter 12 . 2/24/2014
great chapter. plse update
Not So Sirius chapter 12 . 11/23/2012
more more more. it's brilliant!
QueenGuin chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Dear Author,

I am sending this message as a PM or review because one or more of your stories is in my favourites or alerts list here on and may be in danger of removal. I am sending this as a mass message so it may not apply to you, if so please ignore it, and I apologise for bothering you.

You may or may not be aware the the admins of this site are, after ten years of the policy being in place, finally adhering to there TOS agreement on explicit content. According to the TOS this includes material of a sexual or violent nature, or includes mature themes and can not be included in the ‘M’ rating.

Over the past week or so the admins have been removing stories that fall into this category, however their idea of explicit material is more in line to the 1950’s than 21st Century. There have been stories removed already which have only contained the word ‘sex’, or certain terms within their summaries that the admins deem inappropriate. While most of these stories were M rated, some could have fallen under a T rating or lower. It would not take much work for the admins to sit down and add an MA/NC-17 rating and age restriction.

It is easy to understand that some stories that contain, what is generally considered explicit material (sex scenes, torture, rape, abuse etc) are in breach of the sites TOS; but the admins have never policed this policy to the extent of the last week. They have given no warning of the removal, apart from a small piece in the news section on the home page that only reiterates the policy. As such many authors’ hard work has been lost forever.

It may have been many months or years since you have been on here, so I wanted to give fair warning to most of the authors on my list, so they can take precautions to make sure they still have their work. This has been the only way I could contact you, and hopefully, especially for you authors who have not been on for years, this still reaches you.

When I read a story and put it on my favourites or alerts list I download a PDF copy so that I can read it on my ebook reader. As such any of your on these lists, I have a PDF copy of, and can send you one if your story is unfortunate enough to be deleted. I should tell that this is only for stories on my lists and not for every story you may have written. It takes a lot of time to go through and download them, and I have only just got through the authors beginning with ‘B’.

You can risk reposting here, if you still want to them to be read, but there are several other sites you can try. You may already have them posted elsewhere as well.

To those of you looking to repost try the following sites (remove the brackets on any site addresses)

‘ ’

livejournal

tumblr

AO3 aka Archive of our Own - requires you to sign up and wait for invite before posting, long waiting list

hpfandom - they have an NC-17 rating for those who need it

‘ ’ - this is a relatively new site (opened in the last couple of weeks) that is very similar to ffnet, but has a MA (NC-17) rating for those who need it. It is not exclusively Harry Potter based either, and there are new categories added all the time. It’s a personal favourite of mine and many authors who have had stories removed.

If it has been so long since you have written or you are just not willing to repost yourself, but you still want you stories out there for the public to read; I can, with you permission, post them myself. It would be under my profile (queenguin) at ‘ ’, I am doing this for a few stories already, although they won’t be up for some time yet. You will be fully credited with ownership of the story, I will not claim any ownership, nor will I edit any material. I will only post if given your permission through a personal email or PM here or on ‘ ’. If you have other stories that I have not favourited but still want reposted send me a link or copy and I will do so. I usually deal exclusively with Harry Potter but I will post for any category.

If you are already aware of the purge, and have already decided to repost or remove you work, I apologise for wasting your time, you have probably been told countless times already and are probably now rather annoyed.

If you have any questions, want me to send you a back-up of your story, or tell me to bugger off because your already annoyed with me, you can send me a PM here or at ‘ ’, or email me at the address below.

I do hope this reaches some of the older authors who have been off here for years, it will be a shame for people not to be able to read your stories anymore - they were on my favourites for a reason.

Many regards,

Guinevere Eastly (queenguin)

a. .uk (remove spaces and brackets)
Pheonix Autumn chapter 12 . 3/5/2012
Awwww I need to know what happens!
Pheonix Autumn chapter 11 . 3/5/2012
I loved this soo much! Especially the rules! And yay tonks had her baby!
Pheonix Autumn chapter 10 . 3/5/2012
I love Charlie!

"song her and die"

"hey no death threats on my wedding day,man"

"we know where you live potter, song her and die"

You don't get to see him, but he really is funny!
Pheonix Autumn chapter 8 . 3/5/2012
I loved it Harry seems to be getting better!

"remus"

"not my House, not my godson" lol
JlovesGaara chapter 12 . 2/27/2012
Hmm. I kinda wanted a nice, happy, closed end, but the story was still amazing. We will all assume Harry wins and comes home in one piece, yes? So, great job writing this. I juzt love Tonks and Teddy, so cute!
JlovesGaara chapter 6 . 2/27/2012
Well, this story sure does bring up some good points! Wizards seriously need to learn how to blend better with Muggles, because if they couldn't find Harry after months, that is truly pathetic. I like this story, I am surprised that you don't have more reviews for this.
JlovesGaara chapter 4 . 2/27/2012
Erm, I know its hard to think of these things when you are the writer, but seriously! He should call a house-elf! Ahah this is a good story. I am studying to be a social worker, so its hilarious to see these types of situations, and saddening.