Reviews for Stories to a War
Meru-64 chapter 8 . 4/6/2011
short but interesting, and Heath is a good name for Haar's wyvern, reminds me of FE7 lol... though again this is pretty interesting between Haar and Ulke, should've done this in FE but it probably wouldn't be good anyways...
Meru-64 chapter 7 . 4/6/2011
hahahaha! 2 odd guys together LOL! they actually fit together, that's quite creepy really but whatever i find it funny! lulz... _
Meru-64 chapter 6 . 4/6/2011
awww this was actually quite funny! ha Titania teasing Geoffrey lol
Meru-64 chapter 5 . 4/6/2011
wow Mia actually got through to Lethe, she's probably the only person who can try to get through to anybody like seriously!
Meru-64 chapter 4 . 4/6/2011
whoa... this was certainly... strange, a conversation between Lethe and Soren.. didn't think it would last 2 seconds... but it certainly was interesting... :)
Meru-64 chapter 3 . 4/6/2011
interesting... the story between Stefan and Volke, huh sometimes i wish they did something like this in the game...
Meru-64 chapter 2 . 4/6/2011
Stefan is such a good guy, he's more of a father figure and a role model, yet such beroc detest such branded, what a shame...
Meru-64 chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
sometimes u got to wonder how Makalov survives in the war let alone himself...
The Sage of Spirits chapter 8 . 8/26/2009
Well, the main thing about Ulki is that he prefers solitude, so he wouldn't just go out and start a conversation with someone. That's the only real thing that sticks out on me.

Also, I see we have another Heath fan. Heheh. Not fond of the guy myself, though. There are others in FE7 I like. Such as Jaffar.

Good Luck.

Grayjack72 chapter 8 . 8/21/2009
I know where you got Heath from. You got it from Fire Emblem 7. Also, I request Oscar and Astrid.
The Sage of Spirits chapter 7 . 7/8/2009
Heheh, Kieran’s on a roll, it seems. Ah, Kieran, you insane nutcase, you don’t want a comrade to lose their head.

"Kieran: No one usually stands that close when I’m practicing... Haar: I can see why.” XD

"A massage?” –Yes please! :D XP

"Of couse” –course

"with aother” –another

"thouse dreadful memories!” –those (Not sure if the u is supposed to be there, since I’m not sure on British English.)

"You know, that was probably the first thing you've said that's made sense, Knight of Crimea.” Well pat yourself on the back, Kieran, you sounded normal.

Don't think they're any requests from me as for now, so...

Good Luck.

VeiledDarkness chapter 7 . 6/14/2009
Oh, these are so cool! I think your best ones were Makalov/Soren, Geoffrey/Titania and this one, Kieran/Haar! So funny!

Anyway, since you seem to have such a flair for writting supports, I have a request: Kieran and Mia would hilarious, I think. I mean, could you imagine?

Kieran: Ah! Hyah! Yah!

Mia: Oh, hey! Someone else is training here today! Maybe if I'm lucky I'll get myself a partner to spar with for once!

Kieran: Oof! Hiyah! Ha!

Mia: Hey! Hey you in the red ar- Whoa!

Kieran: Who's there? Who would dare to interrupt a knight's training?

Mia: Hey, nice swing! You almost took my head off with that last one!

Kieran: Why yes, I do indeed have a mighty swing. Every good knight should take the innitiative to have swings as good as mine! It is the way of our proud order!

Mia: Oh really? Well, I don't know about knights and all that, but my attacks aren't too shabby either! See? Hiyah! Hiyah! Hah!

Kieran: Oh, indeed! Your form is magnificent and your follow-through, stunning! Why, you could very well earn yourself a place in Crimea's Royal Knights! I will be sure to recommend you to my commanding officer at my next convenience.

Mia: Oh, well, you don't really need to do th-

Kieran: -and we could even spar together to further improve ourselves and Crimea's valorous knighthood! In fact, we can begin our training now! (leaves)

Mia: Hey, this is great! Hm, but what was he babbling about knights? Ah, whatever! I'm sure he'll make a great sparring partner!

Lol, yeah, that'd be awesome. P
Chaosmaiden07 chapter 7 . 5/30/2009
I really like these, could you do one with Mist and reyson?
Kunoichi 008 chapter 6 . 11/20/2008
Mia and Keiran. D You should! Those two are so fight-happy! X)
CaTigeReptile chapter 6 . 10/23/2008
Okay, this is cute. I just came back from a midterm that might have just taken a few years off of my lifespan, and this little support conversation made me smile. It's very cute. Maybe life is all about Titania/Geoffrey!