Reviews for Naruto: 20 Moonlit Massacres
Waifine chapter 1 . 8/11/2009
This story was fantastic. It was really neat how you wrote everything from Shukaku's perspective, and I loved his reactions to Naruto, Nine-Tails, Matsuri... Hell, everyone! Wonderfully, wonderfully written!
crystalwolfberri chapter 1 . 6/27/2009
I think number 8, Connection, was my favorite. it really harnesses why Shukaku does what he does. and it sounds like him, too, cause you wrote in kind of a slang-manner. lol

XD I laughed from 13 until the end. is that bad? but Shukaku is such a rugged guy, it's as funny as it is disgusting. hehe

these were good ones for Shukaku and Gaara. their bond should not be taken lightly. you really should write a Naruto and Kyuubi one like this, even though we don't know much about the Nine-Tailed Fox. :)
Damaged Ghost of an Angel chapter 1 . 12/9/2008
Wow. . . that was really good. Very interesting how you showed the change in Gaara though Shukaku's eyes. My favourite part has to be "Chastise". Very good.
Rodnii chapter 1 . 7/24/2008
I like how you did the 20 themes thing, it's original and your writing style just works with it :)

You also got Shukaku and Gaara very in-character, and Gaara's change just right :D I love those two! (Gaara's still better cofcof)
IchikoKitsuneKoumori chapter 1 . 7/11/2008
geez that demon is a pain in the butt
Kenji Ogami chapter 1 . 6/30/2008
The twenty truths on Shukaku and Gaara is really interesting, since Shukaku would always try to control his hosts to accomplish his will and Gaara was the hated boy until he really understands the meaning of his existance to the sand village as Kazekage. I really enjoy reading your stories, I'm curious about the next ones and I'm cheering for "One more, one more!" And I have to say congratulations.
Deta Henkan chapter 1 . 6/9/2008
Well, this is a different in-depth look at Shukaku than most fanfics I've read. Although I'm unsure how Shukaku knows Naruto has Kyuubi*, I think you've done an amazing job at this. Themes 12 and 16 were just amusing and I believe I see an interesting connection... #20 and #3. This whole thing is just great!

* I really don't believe bijuu can sense each other or else Shukaku would've wanted Naruto's blood right away. The only possible hint I can think of for Shukaku to make the connection would be the henge on Gamabunta but Kyuubi did attack Konoha, so that is still a bit vague. Then again, I haven't seen the fight for quite a while so there may have been a few more hints.
Zero-Nightmare chapter 1 . 6/5/2008
Hi Tiger:

As I told you before you have a gift for this

I love how you portrayed shukaku

Congratulations!

See you next chapter
Zephyr.Camida chapter 1 . 5/28/2008
Hm. I have to agree that the barely brushed upon relationship between Gaara and Shukaku is more entertaining to think upon than Naruto and his...Kyuubi demon. I dunno...all of the demons are bi-otchs who need time outs. D: I'm glad Gaara is rid of that Shukaku...cause Shukaku is a bad raccoon.

((BTW, very nice piece of work here, I enjoyed it thoroughly.))
Johnny-mun chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
"With that final thought, his last breath elicited into the air, and then Gaara’s dead body fell limply to the floor."

"Elicit" means "to draw forth", "to evoke". It's a transitive verb. Here it's used incorrectly, as though it were an intransitive verb and meant something like...well, I don't know, but something besides what it actually means.

*cracks the grammar nazi whip*

Besides that! These were fun to read, and it actually kind of makes me want to try one of these sets sometime.
Nymyrra chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
Perfectly in-character, for both Gaara and Shukaku. Imaginative, interesting, engaging - and funny, in concept if not in diction. Poor Gaara, to be stuck with Shukaku 24/7 for 15 years. I think I would freak out and kill random people, too.

The part about raising hell if the Kyuubi joined them was precious. _

And the scene where Shukaku was berating Gaara for allowing himself to be caught? Expertly done, on both Shukaku and Gaara's sides.

You are very good at these short, intense ideas. Perhaps I could beg for one on Kankuro, or Temari, or Baki perhaps? (Imagine Baki's expression when he was told that he was assigned as Gaara's sensei . . . tehe.)

Good luck on your finals! Wicked, wicked finals . . . bane of my life . . .

If you'd like to see more Shukaku and Gaara stories, I might have something that will make you happy in the future :)

Do right more!
surih chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
wow! I think you've captured Shukaku and Gaara perfectly. :) It's great to see such talented writing :) *geez, I sound like Rock ! But still this is great! YOSH!* lol. *switches to decaf*
Francisco Devilman Warrior chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
nice good stuff as usual
Aideko chapter 1 . 5/15/2008
This was awesome! I love how you portray Shukaku and his relationship with Gaara. It was perfect! I also agree with you that their connection is far more interesting than the one between Naruto and Kyuubi. The Nine-Tails, as far as I'm concerned, is just over-rated.