Reviews for Instrument of State
Jazzola chapter 8 . 6/13/2011
Absolutely brilliant fic! Loved it. Thanks so much for writing!

Jazzola :D
Katie Duggan's Niece chapter 1 . 1/30/2010
I'd heard about this story for some time but it's only just now that I've started reading. What FUN! What great fun this is, and it's a nice touch that you acknowledge Gene's mixed feelings about the disguise Alex has obtained for his, er, undercover work. One of my favorite lines is this: "Luigi catches me in that he’s likely to ‘ave a bloody heart attack..."

The score-keeping was another nice addition to the story. I've been reading further along in the chapters and can't wait to get to all of it. Thanks.
sillygenie chapter 8 . 11/17/2009
Keep getting drawn back to reading this. Turning the 'wear something slutty' line round has much to do with it...
NelleEsor chapter 8 . 7/20/2009
moving on to The Man who sold the World now.

Nell x
NelleEsor chapter 1 . 7/20/2009
I'm glad that I read this one before The Man who sold the World. I do like the pre-relationship stuff!

Lady S. Quattro chapter 8 . 7/3/2008
Aw! This made me breathless more than once for many different (But all the right) reasons lolFantastic stuff... :D LSQ
5A7AH chapter 8 . 6/7/2008
i actually loved this story. truly fantastic. i always love the undercover fics, and the occassional smut. brilliant and looking forward to the sequel if its anything like this.
monkey-in-hell chapter 8 . 6/7/2008
Sad it's the end but yay - new story!

Thanks for the story and for introducing me to Island At War.
wombledon chapter 8 . 6/3/2008
If we want more? IF? 'Course we do Siggy! Great stuff. Throughly enjoyable. Well done.
gally1 chapter 8 . 6/3/2008
When you've got good smut who needs a plot anyway?

Brilliant Siggy, loved it.

louella chapter 8 . 6/3/2008
Terrific, sweet and smutty. Very enjoyable read, thanks for writing it. Looking forward to the sequel.
Gem6 chapter 8 . 6/3/2008
Love it!

Excellent ending to a very enjoyable fic!

Gem x
gazing-at-blue-skies chapter 8 . 6/2/2008
A few words to be associated with this piece of amazing fiction:

tulzdavampslayer chapter 8 . 6/2/2008
hoorah for ridiculously happy endings. looking forward to the sequel!
GrabAllTheyCan chapter 8 . 6/2/2008
Plot? Who needs plot when you have smut! This was utterly fantastic, just what i needed after a long days work of trying to finish college rubbish. Argh, roll on the summer, can't wait to start getting writing again.

Can't wait for the sequel. M.

Well done!