Reviews for Harry's Quidditch Practice
love this fanfic !
Jamie Theobald chapter 21 . 12/31/2014
Great story!
Jamie Theobald chapter 20 . 12/31/2014
Great chapter. Im just a little lost on something... Harry got sick because of a concussion and infection in his leg... Even from not being really careful with his health he stayed constantly sick for most of the school year... Was there a reason for this? I just find it a little odd that after 3-4 months every time he gets out of bed his fever rises so much or he gets upset.. Does he have an underlying health issue? Im not complaining or being a grouch or anything just curious. Love the story :)
Jamie Theobald chapter 19 . 12/31/2014
Good chapter!
Jamie Theobald chapter 18 . 12/31/2014
Wow Sirius is actually acting like a responsible adult... Never thought I would see that happen. Great story so far!
Jamie Theobald chapter 17 . 12/31/2014
Oh I hope that Harry gives that decision serious thought because I think Severus would be a lot better for him then Sirius would.. I mean what kind of person encourages someone so obviously sick to go against medical advice to play around in the kitchen?
Jamie Theobald chapter 16 . 12/31/2014
Oh Great so because of an old prejudice Harry is going to make himself sicker... I understand that Sirius wants to get to know his godson but he should have enough sense to let Harry get better, not make himself get sicker running around the castle...
Jamie Theobald chapter 15 . 12/31/2014
Even though I know there are more chapters and it results are already posted I think an evil Sirius might be interesting. I dont think I have ever read a story where there's an evil Sirius.. Great Story So Far!
Jamie Theobald chapter 14 . 12/31/2014
Oh no if Harry wasn't there to follow Sirius into the Shrieking Shack then will Sirius actually get kissed or will Sirius be able to talk to Albus and explain?
Jamie Theobald chapter 13 . 12/31/2014
Its sooo funny that the twins locked Snape in the bathroom.. At least if he had to take care of business he could. I wonder how Snape is going to punish Harry
Jamie Theobald chapter 12 . 12/31/2014
Very Slytherin of Harry, to tell Vernon that he didn't want Severus as his guardian, knowing the Vernon would do the opposite of what Harry said!
Jamie Theobald chapter 11 . 12/31/2014
Good chapter
Jamie Theobald chapter 10 . 12/31/2014
So even with Snape acting a little better towards Harry, Harry still doesnt want anything to do with Snape... Good story so far
Jamie Theobald chapter 9 . 12/31/2014
Hopefully the two of them will start relaxing to each other and possibly start acting like a family.. Great story so far
Jamie Theobald chapter 8 . 12/31/2014