Reviews for Take Me Under
EllexHardy chapter 20 . 7/13/2011
This entire story... Just amazing.
RANDOM COOKIE NINJA chapter 20 . 5/21/2011
This story was awesome! It was so great and I loved reading every chapter of it! I really wish there was a sequel of something, I would so read that as well! Awesome, just pure awesome!
Lou221B chapter 20 . 7/14/2010
Found this story last night and sat up and read it all. Loved it. How sweet was Shan?
xAngelofHardyx chapter 1 . 8/5/2009
i love this story so far i so looking forward to the next chapter
hardygirl87 chapter 20 . 7/23/2009
This was awesome i loved it.
hardygirl87 chapter 20 . 7/23/2009
This was awesome i loved it.
Kennedy.Is.Love chapter 1 . 3/8/2009
This story was amazing :)

great job
DanaO1230 chapter 12 . 12/10/2008
wooww this chapter was awesome i was so shocked i litterally sat there with my eyes close and my hand over my mouth screaming oh my gosh GREAT JOB UR REALLY TALENTED
wrestlefan4 chapter 3 . 7/28/2008
Aw...Shan is awesome and sweet...:) I so love this story and your writing. Check out my stuff sometime, I'm new to this and I only have one story completely done so far. Hopefully you enjoy it as much as I am enjoying yours. :) (I wish I had a boyfriend like Shan...or at least how you make Shan out to be in the story, he's great.)
sideways anger chapter 20 . 6/15/2008
Yay! Hardy gets the girl in the end! :) I, too, think if Matt can forgive Amy I think I can too. She was an amazing wrestler and they were an amazing duo in my book.

Enigmatic Lotus Leaf chapter 20 . 6/15/2008
This story was amazing. It is hard to find a good JEff/OC fic but this one is definately one of my favorites. I think how you portrayed everything in this story was great and done tastefully. I'm glad there was a happy ending. Great job and keep up the great work!
Twinjodi chapter 20 . 6/15/2008
You had to ruin the story with Amy didn't ya lol

Nah everyone has their own opinion.

Loved the story..had a feeling i read and reviewed before but eh what the heck if I did i just did it again lol

Looking forward to more from ya!
xtobelovedx chapter 20 . 6/14/2008
Man did it have to end? It was so good! Well I loved it and I hope we see a sequel sometime soon :]
Chibiwok chapter 20 . 6/13/2008
Umm you better do a now!
I'm Miss World chapter 20 . 6/13/2008