Reviews for Reason For Life
Aeriza chapter 31 . 3/6
this was truly an amazing story. it's sad that sirius still had to be wrongfully accused of crime he didn't commit and wait all those years, but glad to see there is a happy ending. definitely loved reading this!
BelleinWonderland chapter 31 . 2/12
OMG ... what a brilliant and well written story. Thank you for sharing it, you've truly made Sirius/Hermione shipper out of me! Adding this to my favorites and will keep an eye out forthe ssequel. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 11/27/2013
Oh mah God that last line doe. I love it!
Natalie chapter 7 . 9/29/2013
I can't remember how many times I've read this - it is absolutely, without a doubt, my favourite (italicise that shit) fan fic; if anything, it's like a well-worn book on my shelf. Thank you for this!
Divergent-Slytherin-Victor chapter 1 . 8/25/2013
It keeps saying that access to server is denied I was on chapter 16 (or 17) and it won't let me pass chapter one ;(
Eylia Riddle chapter 31 . 8/3/2013
Fantastic! It was lovely! You're a really good writer!
insert-calling-here chapter 31 . 7/10/2013
ASDFJKLAKFJDKEODKELDKDKEK literally my only thoughts right now. Loved this story!
Alexandra chapter 31 . 7/7/2013
I realize you wrote this a long time ago so I didn't bother to review every chapter, but I just wanted to say this was an amazing story! Thank you so much for spending time and writing, I absolutely loved it! :)
Keliza-Artemis chapter 31 . 6/20/2013
Dang, bittersweet. i loved it, absolutept adored it. i just wish we could have explired more of the modern romance!
EEKtheCat chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
I always find myself coming back to this story. Beautifully written and with such heart as well as being a Time Turner Fic that sets an amazing precedent for the genre, a precedent that so many writers fail to even come within kilometers of meeting! Please keep writing; our world needs writers such as yourself to keep us all in amazing quality fan fiction of a fine literature calibre. ((Bowing to the master))
Love,
EEKtheCat
rahelrush chapter 31 . 5/17/2013
one word; beautiful. :')
Guest chapter 31 . 5/14/2013
You have no idea how much i love this fanfic. Love your sirius in this story. I might have read this story 100 times by now and I will be reading a 100 times more.
Aisha04 chapter 31 . 5/8/2013
Awww I loved it
Lee Gold chapter 31 . 4/29/2013
Amazing. So amazing
Anonymous chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Usually what sets me off in stories is when the characters really arent described as their usual description. I loved Hermione because she isnt perfrct. She isnt the prettiest girl and I know that is how us female readers can relate. So, from your first chapter I can already tell it is going to be an avarage and cheesy love story. I may be wrong but I love compled characters when there is romanfe involved.