Reviews for A Different Prison
Boris Yeltsin chapter 1 . 3/11/2013
Cool idea. Keep it up.
Tracy W chapter 8 . 9/26/2011
Interesting read, I'm not sure where the plot is going but you have me intrigued. One thought, the characters' internal voices are all very similar.
blue talith chapter 7 . 6/28/2011
Looks like Zolanok may be going down! Hmmm.
blue talith chapter 6 . 6/28/2011
I think that Ashley has something nefarious up her sleeve in accepting Zolanok's offer!
blue talith chapter 5 . 6/28/2011
Oh, family time this chapter! I liked Marla's visit with her mother!
blue talith chapter 4 . 6/28/2011
Another violence-filled chapter! Let's see what a Marine does as head of the Slayers gang!
blue talith chapter 3 . 6/28/2011
Pretty good chapter. Unfortunately, I think that Mallory's going to be punished quite a bit!
blue talith chapter 2 . 6/28/2011
Very well written chapter! I am curious as to what'll happen next.
blue talith chapter 1 . 6/28/2011
Intriguing concept for a story!
finaldragon13 chapter 5 . 6/13/2009
this, love the story, love the realism in a fantasy world
blue talith chapter 8 . 6/9/2009
It's been very interesting to read about the characters in this special prison! Unfortunately, the story has come to a close ahead of its time. As to why, we, the readers, do not know.

'Twould have been great to continue to read the ongoing tales of our favorite characters. We can only hope that the author will be able to come back on continue this tale.
desi393 chapter 8 . 1/7/2009
very gritty. Nicely done.
thingswillchange chapter 7 . 7/12/2008
You keep surprising me with the turn of events. I didn't expect Zolanok to do that to Shelly. I would like to get more background on the guards in the prison. I believe a couple of them should be central figures in your story. Your story could develop into quite a universe. Does the human world now know of the demon and magical world. What is the role of local and national governments? Does the prison have a chaplain and if so, what religion does he or she profess?

continue on, you have quite a story developing.
finaldragon13 chapter 6 . 7/7/2008
can't wait to see what happens to Patrickson. does she reform or just lash out?
thingswillchange chapter 6 . 7/7/2008
I did not expect this urn of events ( in the sixth capture, ashley going to Zolanok). It is, however, a very logical development. This is what can happen when an inmate needs to survive. You can start to develop Ashley as a sympathic character, or turn her very, very dark. Zolanok as a character now calls out to be developed. This story is really starting to flesh out. Good luck