Reviews for I'm Not a Demon, I'm Not
ShamrockClover chapter 11 . 8/30/2013
That was an absolutely amazing story Star, thank you so much for writing such a worthwhile fanfic. :-) I really really enjoyed reading it and I hope you will continue to write more stories like this.
Again, brilliant story, absolutely astounding. And so well written! I found your grammer and punctuation near to flawless and the story itself was so well told and planned out. It fitted together perfectly!
So again, thank you so much for bringing on an adventure that was just so worth my time and effort to read.
Well done! :D
fish-egirl chapter 11 . 2/28/2013
(0o0) This is...good lord! I love this story, I have no idea how you've made it so intense and dramatic and amazing!

The over all plot and twists fit perfectly into every aspect. I loved the little details and how you brought Azazel into this story. Plus the relationship with Kurt and Kittty was perfectly explained in this.

Your writing is incredable and I adored every second of it. This is a brilliant story writen by a brilliant writer. (0o0)
gdfmfb chapter 3 . 9/26/2012
I've that student and professer story before i really like it unfortunatly it's not possible that the studentwas albert einstein becouse he dropped out ofschool when he was in kindergarten but i have no idea who it really is. Love your story btw!
Lyneel chapter 11 . 6/20/2012
ah... That was beautiful. So many memorable lines, from the story itself or from the beginning of some chapters. The amounts of fragments where I wished to stop and read them again, to contemplate, is impressive. The plot is also engaging and the writing style is nice (though, here and there, it feels not entirely complete, as if paragraphs were rushed. But it's not really disturbing, so don't worry). A few of the cases seem not closed, but this always leaves a place for a sequel or just leaves a reader not filled, yet satisfied. Good work! :)
jordylilly777 chapter 11 . 2/22/2012
That was F-A-N-T-A-S-T-I-C! One of the best Xmen fics I have EVER read! (and thats saying something!)
Anahbell chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
This is GENIUS. I love it, please write more chapters.. I beg you. :3
Megan McAlistair chapter 11 . 5/29/2010
I've finally finished this story and can now comment

I liked it, I really did

there are stories where I just can't stand Kitty

and then there are stories like yours where she is really likeable

thanks for that

apropos, I'm German and your translations are still off (the Genosse-part was priceless, I had to laugh so hard at that)

I'll probably send you a message with the correct trsnslations

(though I'm not sure if I should really take away that great laugh from all the other german-speakers out there who are reading this story)
flYegurl chapter 11 . 3/7/2010
great fic. and i just remembered this thing you said in a previous chapter: pregnant silence. what, is the silence gonna have babies? lol, gotta good laught over that one
Racoon Hacker chapter 1 . 1/23/2010
Jeez, Kitty's such a jerk...
Orihime-San chapter 11 . 10/3/2009
OH MY GOD I AM FUCKING CRYING HERE!

That was both heart-breaking and heart warming at the same time and it would be so cool if you made a sequal for this story (I WANT TO SEE SOME ROMANCE!)

U HAVE XTREMETALENT!

KEEP ON WRITING!
mooopower chapter 1 . 9/30/2009
Poor Kurt never catches a break does he
Refugeewolf chapter 11 . 8/27/2009
aww poor Kurt! i love this story so much its my 3rd time reading it. getting ur clavicle broken hurts like hell...i know cuz i did it! i feel your pain Elf!
warrior of worlds chapter 11 . 8/18/2009
well let me just say i really liked the way your story ended and i'm not sure i wanna read the orginal ending the only thing i have aganist this story is...i didn't like how fast kurt and kitty where able to move and walk when they be recovering (sorry if i misspell anything its really late)
Always an Angel chapter 11 . 7/31/2009
Lovely story. This is my first jump into X-Men Evolution fan fiction and I'm happy I chose this as my first story.

Poor Kurt. He certainly has it rough. Wow, that's an understatement, isn't it? I love Kurt. I wanted to jump into the story and give him a hug.

Props to you for looking up some German phrases. It really adds to the story.

The Kurt and Kitty scene in the last chapter was so sweet! It seems he still has a crush on her.

Also, talk about crappy birth parents for Kurt! Mystique as his mother is bad enough, then he finds out Azazel-the devil, is his father? Geez.

Great job!
TheDoublemintTwins11 chapter 11 . 7/29/2009
Ah! *dies* that was an adorable ending! I loved this story (probably because I love Kurt) and I agree, the German was a pretty important part. It was a grea read!